IGNORED

24 Season 3 - SPOILERS

Hitcher

Over the last week I've managed to catch up with all the current episodes that have been aired.

Wow, it's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

I was completing sucked in with the Salazar story - especially after seeing the prison riots which were very nasty, with lots of innocents getting killed - until the end of episode 7 when it was revealed to be all part of a bigger sting operation.

Then there's the whole Nina thing ending with Jack putting an end to her once and for all.

I'm even starting to like Chapelle more.

And Chase is another Jack in the making IMO.

I hate Chase, I want to smack in the face.

I also hate that bloody baby stroyline.

I'm watching episode 14 tomoroow, slightly interested in the aftermath of what happened to Nina.

I was surprised when the nasty Chapelle told Jack to lie about the drug thing, still annoying though.

[Ep - 15] That Gaiele bloke got almost the entire virus solely up his nose! ahaha!

I'm guessing Jack or Tony spend a large part of the rest of the series looking for the antidote before everyone in that Hotel dies from it.

And Chase is another Jack in the making IMO.

I remember reading rumours somewhere that Kiefer Sutherland is only going to be in 24 for another season (or maybe even leave at the end of this season). If you believe this it's pretty clear that they introduced Chase as a character to take over the main character spotlight of 24. Whether this is going to be true who knows?

Yep. February is sweeps month for US TV, so everything on TV is new. March on the other hand generally has no new shows, or they stick on some specials (e.g. Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital, some reality show called Forever Eden and a program featuring "Princess Diana Tapes").

Good thing the Sopranos is starting next Sunday ;)

Episode 16 doesn't air in America until the end of March. So I've heard.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

There's also the delay to filming while Kiefer Sutherland's face heals a bit after he got belted in bar brawl a couple of weeks ago.