AC/DC

Arnie

All these new genres and sub-genres of heavy metal/rock just do my tits. Personally anything with a good, heavy rock or blues sound is my kind of stuff and AC/DC is the dogs bollocks. It is one of the few bands I can listen to regardless of my mood or frame of mind, and still totally enjoy the experience.

I was a teenager when Iron Maiden, another great band, brought out "Live After Death" and was exposed to all sorts of musical influences. Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple etc, right through to bands like Slayer and Napalm Death. A lot of the bands are still popular now and AC/DC is still one of my all time favourite bands. If you haven't listened to them, then I strongly recommend that you do.

Hate Led Zeppelin, hate Eric Clapton, hate Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, hate guitar solos.

I don't think it's possible to have a single favourite band for any length of time. If you have one, you can't be too interested in music. Mine changes every month or so.

Hate Led Zeppelin, hate Eric Clapton, hate Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Metallica, hate guitar solos.

I don't think it's possible to have a single favourite band for any length of time. If you have one, you can't be too interested in music. Mine changes every month or so.

Officially. No. Soul. :wub:

Aerosmith. I have every album, seen them on every tour since PUMP. Top of any “Best Band” list ever (IMHO).

I think I can see what he's referring to. The 'Music to fit your mood' thread, which I replied to with 'Travis, Toploader, Stereophonics and Starsailor... I'm terminally bored' or something. I obviously need to add a big fucking smiley face to all my crap jokes.

dead.jpg

he likes Stereophonics

no-alca-es.jpg

Ramones, Screeching Weasel, Devil Dogs.

That'd be it really. If "Wolf" was as good as "I Get Wet" then AWK would be up there too.

I had a bunch of shittily copied tapes of AC/DC albums when I was about thirteen and they were great. But then I went through a bizarre phase of refusing to listen to stuff with guitar solos for about five years. Go figure.

That's because you're an idiot.

If there was a gun to my head, I'd choose Underworld as my all-time-fave. I'm feeling guilty at leaving out Suede, REM and Radiohead...