IGNORED

Hardcore Gaming Tees

Gique

okay, anyone who has ideas or reference materials for JSRF, silvergun, ikaruga, psyvariar 1&2, please send ZIPPED files to :

pixelcorps@yahoo.com

gonna try and find a printer today and price up a limited run

well, all the ones ive seen where you send your own design are shit. you say yours are quality...

hmm think youre talking to the wrng person..

on another note, you have to realise I have to produce these in bulk, I can't do bespoke designs, so mail yr stuff over to me pixelcorps@yahoo.com , if theyre amazing, great! if i think they suck, better off doing yr own!

UPDATE :

just spoke to a very nice guy at a local printing company.. I should have a good idea on prices soon! (girly tees included!) this may come together quicker than expected!

I'm very interested. Especially in the Ikaruga one. I might have to buy three to get some kind of a wearing, washing, drying cycle going. It will be like:

"Jim you ALWAYS wear that Ikaruga t-shirt!"

"ah, but I really have three!"

"you're mental!". :(

on another note, you have to realise I have to produce these in bulk, I can't do bespoke designs, so mail yr stuff over to me pixelcorps@yahoo.com , if theyre amazing, great! if i think they suck, better off doing yr own!

UPDATE :

just spoke to a very nice guy at a local printing company.. I should have a good idea on prices soon! (girly tees included!) this may come together quicker than expected!

excellent, im still interested... just a question if it was possible.

ikatest.jpg

Mmm. Absolutely gorgeous design - I want a gaming T-Shirt that's obscure enough to get away with, while geeky enough for me to like. This fits the bill exactly.

It'd look nice on gray IMO. I'm definately intrested.

UPDATE :

Also, they have to be 1 or 2 tone as they are properly screen printed, yes? lSo everyone, designs with lots of colours aren't viable

Also, they have to be 1 or 2 tone as they are properly screen printed, yes? lSo everyone, designs with lots of colours aren't viable

2 colours (a la pixel the metal slug tee) might be viable.. I have to meet this guy on monday to get a full pricing

I want a gaming T-Shirt that's obscure enough to get away with, while geeky enough for me to like. This fits the bill exactly.

that's EXACTLY what i'm trying to achieve!!

Mmm. Absolutely gorgeous design - I want a gaming T-Shirt that's obscure enough to get away with, while geeky enough for me to like. This fits the bill exactly.

It'd look nice on gray IMO. I'm definately intrested.

Noo!

On cream! It'll look gooorrgeeouuss. And have the white bits on there as transparency, so it won't be printed, just the reddy brown part. :D

I already have a JSR tee, and it's really discreet - the logo's in Japanese. ;)