IGNORED

Hardcore Gaming Tees

Gique

If i send you my (still used) Calvins, could you a white silloette of the Slug, with cannon up in the air?

I might impress my wife with that.

Also, if your limiting your colours, would it not be better for people to send you Vector styled ships/deisgns (another cool fetaure of RS) rather then plain silloettes?

Am I the only one who likes that burnt orangey brown background of the Ikaruga design? Sticking it on grey or black would be shit.

Cream is a nice colour though, depending on what colour the design itself would be.

And Jim - :D Maybe you should get a Special, Top 100 Greatest Edition Ikaruga T-shirt, With your score and your three letter initials put down on the bottom right corner of the shirt. (I'm getting a little carried away with that maybe.)

Noo!

On cream!  It'll look gooorrgeeouuss.  And have the white bits on there as transparency, so it won't be printed, just the reddy brown part. :D

I already have a JSR tee, and it's really discreet - the logo's in Japanese. ;)

No, it'd look awful... I wouldn't wear a cream shirt... simple as that. I don't wear colours at light as cream. I don't "get" people who want light coloured geeky t-shirts... geeks generally wear darker colours in my experience. Maybe I'm just weird... no news there then :(

Also: You don't want a block and then transparency, you want the orangey colour the colour of the shirt, and the white bit the printed bit. It'd look better IMO.

I don't think it'd look so great on black tbh, although it'd look good on that orange and a quite dark gray. Mmm. I think it'd also look good in a dark blue or a dark red.

Am I the only one who likes that burnt orangey brown background of the Ikaruga design? Sticking it on grey or black would be shit.

Cream is a nice colour though, depending on what colour the design itself would be.

And Jim - :rolleyes: Maybe you should get a Special, Top 100 Greatest Edition Ikaruga T-shirt, With your score and your three letter initials put down on the bottom right corner of the shirt. (I'm getting a little carried away with that maybe.)

Black or grey tshirts look cheap and geeky with something on them. I think the terracotta sounds a lot better

But the Ikaruga logo of the ship, It needs tilting or rotating a bit, I can't make out what that mess is apart from I guess it's the ship :lol:

Black or grey tshirts look cheap and geeky with something on them. I think the terracotta sounds a lot better

But the Ikaruga logo of the ship, It needs tilting or rotating a bit, I can't make out what that mess is apart from I guess it's the ship :rolleyes:

Good call.

Bit too side on. Something nearer to how the ship looks when you're just playing normally would be better I imagine.

No, it'd look awful... I wouldn't wear a cream shirt... simple as that. I don't wear colours at light as cream. I don't "get" people who want light coloured geeky t-shirts... geeks generally wear darker colours in my experience. Maybe I'm just weird... no news there then :rolleyes:

maybe not everyone picks their clothes by how much of a geek it'll make them look like?

that said, the cave logo would look pretty good on a black t shirt i think. i do like the current colour on that ikaruga one though.

also, apparently these are not for sale... but i'd buy them if someone happened to make them, hint hint :lol:

Psyvariar T-Shirts