IGNORED

Anyone Notice....

Dimahoo

Namely, Treasures Radient Silvergun?

I missed it until last night, but also noticed the some fantastic third party games published for Sega (the newer version of Cotton, with chains)

I'm looking forward to all these been supported in future releases as i missed out on the Saturn.

Namely, Treasures Radient Silvergun?

I missed it until last night, but also noticed the some fantastic third party games published for Sega (the newer version of Cotton, with chains)

I'm looking forward to all these been supported in future releases as i missed out on the Saturn.

You can play RSG using GIRI GIRI, although the framerate goes a bit dodgy and the music and sound is screwed (this is on a ninja top spec PC as well).

I'll try that - it looks lush. In fact theres that Saturn shooter bu Success in there too, but it freezes during the board check.

I think this is just poorly emu'ed in mame and given the graphics, should run top notch over time. I mean, I'm running Tekken and Ergehiz at a fair rate (read playable) with Frame skipping off.

Don't expect any progress soon, and don't complain about it. Emulating the ST-V is an absolute bitch, and the guy who was working on it has stopped because it was driving him insane and he was a guy experienced in coding emulators. Be happy he got as far as he did, as low level emulation of the ST-V (MAME only accepts lowlevel emulation) is very, very difficult - the platform is very complex to code for and therefore is very complex to emulate.

Unless someone else picks the code up, don't expect to see any progress soon. Haze did state that it wasn't documented very well, which might make it difficult for someone else to pick up... but if you wanna try the MAME source is free and easily avaliable :D

I didn't meen poorly emu'ed as a diss, rather, as you say mame only accepts low level emulation (didn't the CPS games run slower because of this too? Although this has since been sorted).

Apologies to the mame guys and that.