Why Halo 2 Was Delayed - updated

Beertiger

because i don't really drink beer, in fact i gave alcohol up for about a year, although i drunk last week and will tomorow. then it's back on the wagon for me.

i might consider it if i can pull it off. i managed the xmas hat alright. anyone willing to place a drinking hat on a real tiger while i take the picture?

Only a cock would say this. Grow up girl.

*sigh* Please get some Humour Haribo, i wasnt being serious about calling games, graps. In fact im rather scared you thought i was being serious.

The way i see games is Gameplay is king, graphics are second along with sound. And thats the way it should be, if i want to look at eye candy i'll look around the world, if i want to play in an imaginiry world i'll play a game.

I fail to see how you found my comments cock worthy as i tried my best to justify my views and even agreed with many other peoples views.

Or was it the fact that i said its all hype and this offended you?

*sigh* Please get some Humour Haribo, i wasnt being serious about calling games, graps. In fact im rather scared you thought i was being serious.

The way i see games is Gameplay is king, graphics are second along with sound. And thats the way it should be, if i want to look at eye candy i'll look around the world, if i want to play in an imaginiry world i'll play a game.

I fail to see how you found my comments cock worthy as i tried my best to justify my views and even agreed with many other peoples views.

Or was it the fact that i said its all hype and this offended you?

No you flamin gallah, it is more the facts you think they should not have bothered with detail like the IVY etc. So you think that Doom 1 & Quake 3 look the same? Assuming they were running at the same resolution.

No, cos Q3A has better graphics, details AND gameplay. In the same way the 1st Halo did this with all FPS games before it.

I just don't get your logic. Thats like not having electric windows in your car because you don't see the point.

I never said anywhere that they should not bother with putting in nice little details. All i said was i hope they was putting as much effort into the gameplay and other right places as into the graphics as its happened to so many other games where they go overboard on the graphics and forget to upgrade the other bits of the game.

Also you cannot compare doom one to quake 3, one has a story mode to it (and minor multiplayer), the other is blatant multiplayer only and thus the gameplay between them is different.

You know, when I first saw this thread I thought it was about some sordid Bungie love for the Soul Calibur character, Ivy. And the shocking part only led me in.

What a shame to see some dull argument going on and nothing about the heaving chested aristocrat sword wielder in some dodgy goings on.

Sigh...

The way i see games is Gameplay is king, graphics are second along with sound.

Who has said anything different.

Gameplay is the most imortant thing, so what? Does that mean they can't add any detail to the game? No, so stop fucking arguing about naff all.

yeah you stupid biatches.

look we all know that Haribo loves the cock but does that stop us enjoying the Ivy in Halo 2? NO!

So in conlusion the world is flat and Halo 2's game play will be cool because i doubt it will differ much from Halo's. Although these are the posts from Bungie that tell you what's going on in Graphics, Animation and Sound. It's no surprise they don't tell you much about the game when they don't even try to teddy bear.

If the game was better than having sex with 2 ex lesbians smothered in warm chocolate then yes. If it looked like real life but it played like a turd at 1fps and no buttons worked well and enemies didnt take damage and it crashed every 2 seconds then id rather it didnt have the graphics.

You are aware that the two aren't mutually exclusive, aren't you?