Gt4 Prologue Euro Release.

CouldBeWorse

I thought the two rally tracks were superb. The canyon is very long and shows off the animations well.

The village is more strategic, and often the scene of some hair raising moments owing to its width.

The race tracks are only aveage, although New York looks alright.

As for being better then PGR2, dunno.

I've not bought it yet. I think GT4 runs faster, but suffers slight pop up and some bad texture updating, esp. in New York.

As my review said, they've put more effort into this game then anyone has with any other game.

Shame its not in the single player AI (this could still be being worked on).

As for being better then PGR2, dunno.

I've not bought it yet. I think GT4 runs faster, but suffers slight pop up and some bad texture updating, esp. in New York.

As my review said, they've put more effort into this game then anyone has with any other game.

Shame its not in the single player AI (this could still be being worked on).

Well lets face it - they're never cared about the AI really and they never will.

It's not a racing sim, it's a driving sim.The CPU drivers may as well not be there half the time.

Comparisons to PGR2 are rather silly IMO.

Difference is, no one's forcing you to buy it.

MS with Live DLC on the other hand... :P

"Oh look, all my mates are playing Links, cool! I bought that, I will join them. Oh wait, they're playing the course that you need to buy for £3 Looks like I'll have to then".

OR...

"Oh look, GT Prologue has been released - 5 tracks, about 50 cars... £20. Hmm. I could buy this to tide me over till the game's out, or I could wait. Well at least I have the choice, good old Sony!"

See?! Only one of those two fictional characters lived happily ever after.

fool.

You clearly aren't gonna be buying it so why even call them stupid for it? It's not like they're forcing it down your throat. (UNLIKE J00 BOYFRIEND COX).

I thought Demos were free? Shouldn't they just charge the price of the disc?

Or the full game should be £20 to those who bought the demo or something. Otherwise they would be charging twice for the same thing, ie the demo is included in the full game really.

I thought Demos were free? Shouldn't they just charge the price of the disc?

Or the full game should be £20 to those who bought the demo or something. Otherwise they would be charging twice for the same thing, ie the demo is included in the full game really.

They may well include some kinda rebate when the full game's out to those who bought this.

But it's not a demo. A demonstration does not involve that many tracks and cars. It's a prologue :P

To be honest it's nothing like downloadable content, it's just Sony gleefully taking all of your money from an unfinished game, which people [such as yourselves] are *willingly* giving them. Thats your right.

Downloadable content is what you pay for because it add's somthing to the game and is not part of some unfinished game that is going to be released in a few months.

Difference is, no one's forcing you to buy it.

MS with Live DLC on the other hand... :P

"Oh look, all my mates are playing Links, cool! I bought that, I will join them. Oh wait, they're playing the course that you need to buy for £3 Looks like I'll have to then".

OR...

"Oh look, GT Prologue has been released - 5 tracks, about 50 cars... £20. Hmm. I could buy this to tide me over till the game's out, or I could wait. Well at least I have the choice, good old Sony!"

See?! Only one of those two fictional characters lived happily ever after.

You clearly aren't gonna be buying it so why even call them stupid for it? It's not like they're forcing it down your throat. (UNLIKE J00 BOYFRIEND COX).

when did i say or refer to them?! i might already have it.

To be honest it's nothing like downloadable content, it's just Sony gleefully taking all of your money from an unfinished game, which people [such as yourselves] are *willingly* giving them. Thats your right.

Downloadable content is what you pay for because it add's somthing to the game and is not part of some unfinished game that is going to be released in a few months.

I'm not buying it. £20 for what's basically a demo? Fuck that. I can wait. :P

I just won't give them shit about it cos I know a lot of people will buy it, and a lot of people will be happy with it.

My comparison with DLC was more in the way on how there is sometimes pressure to buy games/DLC through the Live friends list, yet no one complains about this. (Like when I went to Tesco at 1am to get GRIT and came back and everyone had left :D )

Here, Sony release something that's dependant on nothing but yourself, yet people seem to think it's like it's a compulsory purchase.

There are a lot of people out there that'll love this.