Gradius V

Cyhwuhx

that looks ace.

and back to that other thread, no one and i mean no one can tell me they don't like the original gradius/nemesis.

Im not so sure about this... Gradius is probably the shittest/dullest out of all the old school shooters,

Im love the origanal gradius... the dullest from all accounts might have to go to Star Soldier on the NES, if the many revews of the Famicon minis are to be beleved... wow has gradius got its european release confirmed? i was all set to imprt... but if it dos i might wait..

Its a classic shooter, but Konami have gone the way of Taito, Irem and Capcom and made an ole' 2D classic psuedo 3D.

I dunno how much influence Konami had over Treasure, but many of Treasures programmers have been involved with Konami in the past (and i'm sure some of them worked on earlier versions). Indeed this could well be just a re-hash, but lets hope Treasure can input some of their magic into this aging title.

Its funny, but of all then genres, only FPS, Racing and 2D/P3D shuemps look so good when seen in screen shots.

Of course how they play is another matter. This doesn't seem to add much to the genre thats not aleady been done (slight weapon differences), but i'll still buy it.

Its a classic shooter, but Konami have gone the way of Taito, Irem and Capcom and made an ole' 2D classic psuedo 3D.

I dunno how much influence Konami had over Treasure, but many of Treasures programmers have been involved with Konami in the past (and i'm sure some of them worked on earlier versions). Indeed this could well be just a re-hash, but lets hope Treasure can input some of their magic into this aging title.

Its funny, but of all then genres, only FPS, Racing and 2D/P3D shuemps look so good when seen in screen shots.

Of course how they play is another matter. This doesn't seem to add much to the genre thats not aleady been done (slight weapon differences), but i'll still buy it.

Treasure was made up from ex Konami staff so theres a good chance there was no need for Konami to influence them...

Guest Lord Monty
Looks my cup of tea!!!!

What brand of teabag do you use? My safeways red-label has very limited fire-power

What brand of teabag do you use? My safeways red-label has very limited fire-power

.::: Usually I go for Lipton Sun Tea, greater area coverage but less power. The Options are great though; stickies!