HALO 2 MP shots.

Lazychu

Render-ups, certainly, but in-game nonetheless.

ERROR!

The 'in game' bits that are quite clearly posed from camera angles that you can't 'do' whilst playing the game, with the resolution, mipmapping distance and hardware lights cranked up to the max on the PC, you mean?

Honestly, Bungie are getting as bad as Rockstar.

I honestly don't see how it matters.

Until E3 when we see it in motion again and (hopefully) people can actually play it, I#ll find it very hard to get excited about.

Mind you, I find it hard to get excited about Halo half ther time. ;)

Halo 2's been discussed to death in that big thread recently. There's only so much Halo 2 anyone can take.

When discussing upcoming games, it either builds up your anticipation of the game so that you're so excited you could run to the shops right there and then and buy it, or you can become so bloody bored of talking about the same thing, you don't want to see it again until it's on your TV at home.

Halo 2 has got to the latter one for me.

When discussing upcoming games, it either builds up your anticipation of the game so that you're so excited you could run to the shops right there and then and buy it, or you can become so bloody bored of talking about the same thing, you don't want to see it again until it's on your TV at home.

Halo 2 has got to the latter one for me.

I agree. I know we'll get a ton of screenshots, movies, and hype during E3, and I can't wait for that. I really can't wait to see how the new story levels look and play, but I don't want to see too much. I want to be surprised upon my first play.

It was strange for me.. the first play through of Halo I mean.

I got it included in an xbox package at christmas a year and 4 months ago, I'd heard all the hype about it without paying hardly any attention to it, probably because most hype is undeserverd alot of the time. So after trying all the other games that i had just got (I wasn't *that* bothered about Halo, I just thought it might be a ok kinda game, with all the hype gta:vc got I only thought it was average when I played it through). So there i was, probably after only a few hours of play I had decided it was the best game I had ever played. But a few weeks later when walking round some shops I realised that I had actually played the game before, at least 5 months back on a demo booth in a dixons store set up on T&R - I can actually remember the game boring me when I played it through that day ;)

It baffles me, I actually love T&R