Harvest Moon GC

mdn2

Have either of you played the GBA one? It must be my disappointment on how bad and flawed the game is in comparison that is getting me down about the game

That could explain it I suppose.

I've got the original Gameboy one years back but I gave up after a while because I couldn't get my tools back off those fucking gnomes.

I can confirm that they have changed Harvest Moon GC PAL or given it a new instruction booklet or something.

I have one copy from the original batch and one sealed one from last week and they have different serial numbers and barcodes. I don't dare open the new one though so I don't know if there's any difference. Play.com sent me a cancelled order of the game and I want to send it back unopened and get a refund.

MAJOR BUG ALERT!!!

Lucy has discovered a bug in Harvest Moon! On the last day of Winter in her first year she ordered a seed processing machine. That night when she tried to sleep the screen went black and stayed black. The reset button failed to work and she had to restart the GameCube. She decided to re-load and stay awake past midnight. On the stroke of midnight Takakura started to tell her that her Seed Maker had arrived (which can't be right) but the screen went black again and a loud screeching noise occurred. She restarted the GC again and this time cancelled the order for the Seed Maker and tried sleeping. This time everything worked fine and the new year began.

Thought you all might like to know. First real bug i've ever seen in a Nintendo game. :unsure:

Women eh? Can they do ANYTHING right? :)

Have either of you played the GBA one? It must be my disappointment on how bad and flawed the game is in comparison that is getting me down about the game

Well dont know about the GBA one, but after Harvestmoon64 this gamecube version has turned out to be a HUUuuuge dissapointment :unsure:

The N64 version had 6 gorgeous girls to woo, this only has 3 besided which you dont even have to try to get in their good books as you just wind up married and get a kid by deafault whereas in the N64 version it seemed a real challenge getting them to like you.

Then there is the absolutely criminal lack of festivals or racing events, its like harvestmoon lite for people that have only got into videogaming with the 128bit era

I love it. I love my farm, my wife and my son (with a bum shaped hat)

Game in Macclesfield still doesnt have any, but my local Game are idiots mostly and on the third time of asking them they had a copy. Which they'd had all along apparantly. Why couldn't I have it first time i came in? Or second? Idiots.