IGNORED

DS pic

gravity0

marcus wheres my beloved ntscuk gone?

This place is our new home?

Indeed.

Bit disappointing that I've had to rely on this site for my E3 stuff.

Oh well, I'll live :(

As for the games, a new, original 2D mario will rock.

As will AC and Wario.

Just surprised and disappointed that (as of yet) there isn't a single killer game that really highlights the potential of 2 screens.

I hope they're still going to work on the actual unit too, looks a little too bulky. And there better be shoulder buttons.

Without wanting to gatecrash this thread, but basically we are having big problems with the server/board. We may need to migrate to VBullitin (sp), the options are being looked into at the moment. Im not best pleased its crashed at this time of the year either :(

Back OT, if that really is the design, then Im really disappointed, it looks like some sort of Fisher Price toy, and not half as nice as the SP. Even more so when compared to the rather good looking PSP. Why do Nintendo refuse to grow up with their fans?

Back OT, if that really is the design, then Im really disappointed, it looks like some sort of Fisher Price toy, and not half as nice as the SP. Even more so when compared to the rather good looking PSP. Why do Nintendo refuse to grow up with their fans?

*Takes deep breath*

The design hasn't been finalised. I think this may have been mentioned once or twice before.

I don't recall that at all. I remember the public announcement and the net being flooded with high quality images. I remember thinking the controller was ugly but the machine was nice.

Well, that wasn't how it went on the forum I was on (it wasn't Edge). A picture was leaked just before the conference and it looked like shit. As far as I know this was the first image of the GC on the internet, it certainly came before the official glossy pictures. People judged the appearance based on this unbelievably bad picture, not really knowing what it looked like. CAN EVERYONE SEE HOW THIS ANECDOTE IS RELEVANT AND END THE PEDANTRY?

Oh, and I think we should start bitching about NTSC-UK refugees, just like they did when Edge shut down.

You will probably find that was a minority of less than three people who didnt like it, generally everyone was well accepted into our forum after Edge closed its doors. Lets not tar everyone with the same brush eh

:(

Oh, and I think we should start bitching about NTSC-UK refugees, just like they did when Edge shut down.

Good lord. If it wasn't for NTSC's safe haven after the destruction of the Death Star, many of us wouldn't have even found this forum. The ingratitude..

The PSP is fairly rank as well:

:(

I think Ill stick to my SP on second thoughts.

Good lord. If it wasn't for NTSC's safe haven after the destruction of the Death Star, many of us wouldn't have even found this forum. The ingratitude..

Thanks, we have our uses ;)