That Zelda Video.

Lazychu

The new one looks great but Zelda WW is still one of the most beautiful games ever made. And one that will not date (visually) it looks pretty much perfect.

This is true.

Also, what happened to the music in that video?

The stuff onn the conference was soo much better.

At least give it a fair chance.

:o

You sound just like many of whingers when TWW was first shown.

Fair point and it does look lush...

Maybe if we're lucky WW will return...afterall this is obviously completely seperate plot wise.

Anyway regardless of how it look its Zelda....its bound to be magic

At least give it a fair chance.

:o

You sound just like many of whingers when TWW was first shown.

Oh i'm sure it'll be great, I really enjoy zelda games.I just liked the cel shaded style better, I don't really mind the new look.It just seems like they caved and created this because so many people thought the TWW looked crap, When it was obviously the best looking game around at the time.

People whining about this are fools. I loved WW, it's a beautiful game. And when it was announced I loved it. But I was a bit sad, as while the cel shading was great, a part of me still thought that it would be so fucking cool to see and "adult" Link kicking fucking arse. And now I can.

I hope that we can see a return to the cel shaded Zelda, but then I thought the same thing about the adult Zelda, so fair enough.

Hold on, people are unhappy that Nintendo decided to create a whole new engine for a brand new Zelda game rather than creating a easy sequel to WW using the same game engine and just a new story. When did we all decide that Nintendo was best when it was rehasing games and attempts to create brand new games?