More Prince of Persia shots

misterSquare

FUCK ME.

Has anyone watched that Insider footage of a guy actually playing the game. It looks insane. Slo mo decapitations? Or using their weapons against them? Yes, please. Oh, and the acrobatics and puzzles look better than ever.

FUCK ME.

Has anyone watched that Insider footage of a guy actually playing the game. It looks insane. Slo mo decapitations? Or using their weapons against them? Yes, please. Oh, and the acrobatics and puzzles look better than ever.

Yeah I just watched it there, and am thoroughly relieved.

It's looking good.

It's a relief you don't have to knock someone down to finish them now.

FUCK ME.

I have to say, seeing that demo has calmed my fears a fair bit.

Looking very nice. B)

Oh and thankfully it looks like they've ditched the teleporting enemies.

One potential thing for the huge boss could be acrobatics whilst on the boss. So you could jump and "wall-run" up the bastard's chest, stab him, swing round on your sword like a pivot and give him a kick in the weak point. Stuff like that.

can someone please post a direct link to the insider video so we can all watch it. thanks.

I doubt you'll be able to download it still.

But hey, here you go -

Low res WMV (41Mb)

http://insider.ign.com/download/video/e320...tary_wmvlow.wmv

Low res Quicktime (67Mb)

http://insider.ign.com/download/video/e320...ntary_qtlow.mov

High res Quicktime (182Mb)

http://insider.ign.com/download/video/e320...tary_qthigh.mov

apparantly they're leaving the game play pretty much unchanged but they're working on improving the combat, according to the interveiw in Edge anyway. my only concern is whether they can pull off good enough level designs in time for the intended release later this year. and i don't think they've got the same producer. i hope we're not looking at another Tomb Raider II;good but nowhere near as good as the first.