My Shaun of the Dead Story

biglime

The best bit in the film was when the zombies grabbed that twat through the window, ripped his stomach open, and started tearing at his guts. That's the only part where I laughed because I was amused rather than laughing in the 'Oh my god this is shit' kinda way.

It's Chewin' THE Fat, prick.

And, hey, it pays my rent.

R.

Christ, I had no idea you wrote for Chewin' The Fat. I just picked a shit Scottish show out of the air. It could have been De Anis? (What Now?).

Coincindences eh?

1966 was a long time ago, let it fucking lie.

So was 1746 doesn't seem to stop a lot of Scottish people having a chip on their shoulder :D. I also hate the argument that the English media never shut up about their achievements. It's mostly English media in Scotland and I can't say I heard an unwarranted amount of fawning over their World Cup win. In fact just a month or two afterwards Radio Five and the BBC were asking if their squad was too reliant on Wilkinson and where somewhat critical of some performances of their's.

Anyone who doesn't like Spaced is a bastard.

It's more Simon Pegg I have a problem with.

No-one else has noticed that every comedic gesture and intonation he uses has been STOLEN wholesale from other performers?

It's the reason why the guy is detested by stand-up comedians and comedy actors the length and breadth of the country. Believe me, he is.

Oh, and Sean Hughes and Bob Mortimer were shagging in the early nineties as well.

R.

It's the reason why the guy is detested by stand-up comedians and comedy actors the length and breadth of the country. Believe me, he is.

How the balls would you know? Did you perform some improv at the Chuckle Hut one night or something?

Most Scottish people have a problem with the English government, not the English people.

We're also sick of the way anyone English who does anything remotely good is in the media for months. Rugby captains, football players, or whatever the fuck. 1966 was a long time ago, let it fucking lie.

That's why we like to see England fail. It's not against the people, but the English government and media.

I agree with him, but i shouldnt have jumped down Dom Bs throat. So i apologise.