C4 this Friday

ryodi

Just checking the tv guide and I see that C4 is showing Friends from 1pm until 3.15pm, then from 4pm until 5pm, then an episode at 6pm, 7.30pm and the last hour long episode at 9pm.

FFS. I enjoy Friends but that is just going too far. Especially as the same thing happened last Sunday when T4 showed 7 episodes back to back :rolleyes:

The production ending wont stop them showing reruns constantly. They have ~238 episodes they can mess around with. I can understand showing a few clasiscs before the finale but they made a 45min clip show for that. SHowing 12 takes the piss. Well not as much as T4 showing 7 on a sunday. BEt they do that trick more and more frequently.

Actually I missed one. There is an episode at 7.30am as well.

I understand the comment about not watching it if you don't have to but this is the network who still haven't shown S4 of the West Wing, S3 of Smallville and ditched Alias and Angel after showing only a few episodes.

Go on, tell them what's on after this marathon of shite . . .

Yes, Big Brother 5!

Nice to see Channel 4 living up to their remit there.

C4 is the new C5 but C5 seem to show some damn good flicks while C4 comes back with Reality Show #65.

btw, was that Friends documentary on how they make it etc on the other day?

I'm sure it was supposed to be but when I put it on it was 'Picture Perfect', some crap J. Aniston film, instead.

Radio Times does not say of the change at all.

Has it been on already?

Well as long as it doesnt get in the way of Top 100 X.

I liked the one on movie stars but i disagree on Robert DiNero and Al Pachino being 1 and 2, they only do gangster movies and shout a lot and it's meant to be acting. HOOOO HAAAAA

I liked the one on movie stars but i disagree on Robert DiNero and Al Pachino being 1 and 2, they only do gangster movies and shout a lot and it's meant to be acting. HOOOO HAAAAA

The problem with that show was that De Niro should have been number 1 and not Pacino should have been 2. They only do gangster films? I think you need to watch a few more of their films.

I understand the comment about not watching it if you don't have to but this is the network who still haven't shown S4 of the West Wing, S3 of Smallville and ditched Alias and Angel after showing only a few episodes.

Good point. ;)

The fact is though, loads of people still watch Friends and it's always been a solid ratings winner for C4.You can hardly blame them for going overboard this once after 10 years of it.

And The West Wing is gash anyway. ;)