IGNORED

Big Brother 5

masterhand

Shell again, after Stu got evicted, but when they didn't know if he won or was evicted.

"He deserved it. Wether he won or got evicted, he deserved it." So he deserved to win and he also deserved to be evicted?

Shell again, after Stu got evicted, but when they didn't know if he won or was evicted.

"He deserved it. Wether he won or got evicted, he deserved it." So he deserved to win and he also deserved to be evicted?

I think she meant he deserved the raptuous applause.

michelle is such a useless bint she probably doesn't realise that if it wasn't for her, stu probably would have won. i reckon he went out because his fans figured there was no way (dude) he would go so didn't ramp up the voting in the last hours.

btw, has anyone here voted either for a winner or an eviction? who'd you vote for & why?

shell to win! should have been stu so lets have the other "nice" person.

I've voted a few times for Jason to be evicted.

Mostly I haven't voted as it's been obvious who was going to go (except when Victor went!), I can't be bothered voting for a winner as:

A) the odds are hugely in favour of Nadia.

B) I don't really like any of them that much.

In a way I'd like Nadia to win, but in another way I wish she'd shut the fuck up.

I quite like Dan, but he also pisses me off at times with his whole 'I'm above all this' and 'I don't want to win' crap.

Shell, well she is lovely, but at times I wish she'd just shut up with all the 'yeah, that's totally cool' and 'oooh - he so deserves to win it'.

Jason I quite liked until the violent bullying and miserable old git sides of his personality overshadowed he actually pretty witty side.

he also invented the Jungle Cats & the term "The Dance Of Disrespect"

of the four people left thats the greatest accomplishments. Certainly beats crying & mincing & is a more admirable trait than cutting your dick off.

I dont want to see him get any money though. They should engineer someway to give it to victor - maybe in some sort of freestyle rap contest tonight.

Why Davina no longers tells evicted housemates that Nadia "was a man".

Loads of complaints to Ofcom, apparently.

Section 1.8 (iii) of the programme code applies.

As a transexual Nadia is now a WOMAN and it is, according to the regulators, inappropriate to refer to her as an ex-man.

"... insensitive comments or stereotypical portrayal may cause offence... patronising expressions should be replaced by neutral terms"

So now you know.

I can't believe Nadia is going to win. What exactly has she done to deserve it. She isn't very entertaining, has a very irritating laugh and just seems to spend most of the time smoking. I'm hoping for a situation like that episode of the Simpsons where everyone thinks Bart is going to win an election so they don't vote and Martin wins because he does. But I doubt it.

If there was any doubt...and there couldn't have been much, the 'La Isla Bonita-breakdown' will have surely given her the edge on top of the edge she already had....if you know what I mean.

"I want to be where the sun warms the sky

When it's time for siesta you can watch them go by

Beautiful faces, no cares in this world

Where a girl loves a boy, and a boy loves a girl"

She's very human, with all those frailties we love and hate magnified X 10.

I wonder if Davina will do the "Its really close" thing tonight. When clearly Nadia is probably 750,000 votes better than anyone right now.

Which sucks.

If people wish to spend their money on txt votes for that ugly man-beast, its their choice. It doesn't matter if she wins. I shall mock anyone I find has voted though. What a thing to spend your cash on.. :)

Nadia's done more than Jason.

Jason might still win though. The Scottish are known for their blind patriotism that resulted in the likes of Michelle McManus and Cameron Trout winning reality TV shows and then fading into obscurity.

You're kidding, right? Right?

Cameron won because he was innoffensive and likeable, the best of a bad bunch really. Michelle won because she was fat and got the sympathy vote.

Those who live in glass houses with and England flag on the roof shouldn't throw stones with ROONEY IS WICKED on them.