IGNORED

Big Brother 5

masterhand

That Marco person seems to piss people outside the house off more than the guys inside. Quite surprising really.

Yeah, I think Kitten will be the first out. She's digging herself a whole though.

"YEAH!!! LETS REBEL!!!"

"On your own....."

Kinda.

Victor needs to win. He's not a pussy and not afraid to speak his mind, which is very refreshing on BB.

I think it is a refreshing change to have someone speak their mind, and not try to play the usual "oh, everyone is so nice, it's so difficult to pick any one, I'm such a nice person, love me" role.

However, the problem with someone speaking their mind, is when they have the mind of an arse - which Victor clearly does.

I don't know if anyone caught any of the Big Brother Idol last night? I though Jason was very amusing in that.

Aaaghgghgh!!! If Kitten wasn't annoying enough already, it now turns out she's one of those people who snaps spaghetti before cooking it!!!

SHE MUST DIE!!!!!

(though it could be worse, she could be one of those people who cuts it all up into little pieces before serving it!)

Aaaghgghgh!!! If Kitten wasn't annoying enough already, it now turns out she's one of those people who snaps spaghetti before cooking it!!!

SHE MUST DIE!!!!!

(though it could be worse, she could be one of those people who cuts it all up into little pieces before serving it!)

I snap spaghetti. Sometimes it has to be done to get it in the pot. ;)

by about 20 seconds, which is surely a lot better than over-short spaghetti - it's bad enough that it's so hard to find full length spaghetti these days, but with people snapping the half length stuff I don't hold out much hope for the future.

This years show has been the most entertaining yet, undoubtedly.

Call it flashy gimmicks on Channel 4's part if you like, but I would rather have it this way than any other way EVER. All they need is some more nasty surprises, someone to find out about the transexual the hard way (hopefully she's pre-op) and Victor to murder one of the contestants for it to be the best thing ever. Kitten is also proving to be extremely enjoyable to watch.

Ahmed is my favourite actual person in the house though. I actually think he is a very nice character, and I don't think the homophobic thing is very strong in him to be honest, unless he's trying very hard. He comes across as someone I might get on with in real life.

All the others are arrogant twats that will go through the whole thing making complete idiots out of themselves in front of the entire nation and probably won't even care when they come out. Great fun.

Anyone see this BB E-Forum on after Derren Brown? It's quite interesting, though the presenter is pretty weird. It also shows a higher percentage of people who vote by who they "like" or "hate" not by who's interesting or boring, which is a bit depressing.

My first thought was they're all weirdos and egos.

I swore to myself that I wouldn't watch much of this and I'm breaking that oath! Good job I'm no longer at the gf's though - I now don't have access to E4, so it's only nightly catch-ups and (more importantly) on the Forum news!

(I missed not having Forum access on Fri - I thought there'd be some seriously entertaining posts and was I ever right!)

1905_shellbotty_1.jpg

Nice arse!

<_<:wub::huh::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I tried getting the clip but you need some super RealPlayer thing to watch it, and I don't want to get the trial in case something else with her comes up when it runs out. And it's too much work.

It should hopefully be on the DVD or something anyway.

Shell pictures count: 178

Seems that Kitten (or Pitbull as Beloved has renamed her) might be telling porkies about her "Hard Life"

Kitten's dad brands daughter a liar

Kitten tries keeping her mouth shut

Kitten's father has said his daughter was not a prostitute when she was 16, but was attending private school at the time.

Kenneth Pinder has also attacked Channel 4 over its obsession with sex and is understood to be making efforts to have his daughter removed from the show.

The retired surveyor, said Kitten, or Kat as he calls her, was at a £12,000-a-year boarding school at the time she claimed to have been a prostitute.

He said she had completed a dissertation on prostitution while a university student, says the Daily Mail. He said the family are devastated by her appearance on Big Brother.

"I do not know why she has said what she has said. Her parents have loved her and cherished her," he said.

He added: "My daughter is a pawn in a much bigger game. The game being played is being perpetuated by Channel 4."

Mr Pinder, from St Albans in Hertfordshire, said: "People’s lives are being destroyed because of this. Her mother has been totally distraught. There are frail elderly relatives who have had sheltered upbringings whose lives will be ruined by this." 

Interesting.

Original Text

P.S. Very nice arse on Shell!