IGNORED

Zelda: LttP vs Chrono Trigger

northy

Christ, after this it's Zelda OOT vs FFVII! That'll be an epic battle.

But to be honest, anyone who thinks that CT is better than LTTP is just plain wrong.

YOUR MUM is just plain wrong.

It was okay, but wasn't great.

Kingdom Hearts beating Soul Calibur is just wrong, though.

It's great. Played it today for quite a while. Really comes into it's own in multiplayer. Mmm.

But yeah, agree with the second part of your post. :o

Second best Zelda game 'v' the second best Squaresoft game? I personally can't call it, but as I've completed Chrono Trigger but not Zelda: LttP I'll have to go with Chrono Trigger.

Zelda:OoT should wipe the floor with FF7 though, that really is no contest.

Zelda:OoT should wipe the floor with FF7 though, that really is no contest.

:o

I disagree! Although I'm guessing it'll be very close. FFVII wins for me cos it was just such a massive step forward for games in general. That's how it seemed for me anyway.

:o

I disagree! Although I'm guessing it'll be very close. FFVII wins for me cos it was just such a massive step forward for games in general. That's how it seemed for me anyway.

About 5 steps back in terms of gameplay more like.

ooooo pretty video then press X for half an hour.

(Good story shit game really)

Getting confused with FFX aren't you?! I didn't find any cutscene to drag on too much. Maybe it was just cos I enjoyed the story.

Still, that's the most important part of an RPG if you ask me! I stand by my claim and will support FFVII to the DEATH.

Getting confused with FFX aren't you?! I didn't find any cutscene to drag on too much. Maybe it was just cos I enjoyed the story.

Still, that's the most important part of an RPG if you ask me! I stand by my claim and will support FFVII to the DEATH.

Never played X.

Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed FFVII as I really liked the storyline, but in terms of gameplay it is very simple as you are stuck on one fixed path with absolutly no chance of going off and doing your own thing which is what a Role Playing Game should be about.

You can go off and do your own thing!!!

But only in terms of mini games such as the Chocobo racing or breeding (which I found to be the most involving part of the game), the game offered no interaction beyond that though as soon as you strayed off of the main storyline that you were dorced along throughout the game