IGNORED

What kind of food or snacks do you prefer?

Rayn

I like to have a bowl of peanuts at hand, they are easy to throw into the cakehole and you don't get too fatty fingers. It's also nice to have something salty when drinking beer, which I do sometimes while playing games. Anyone else who has food/snack routines while playing games?

Current choice seems to be Maltesers (I have a large tub of them that I never finished after Christmas (when I bought them). Cadbury's Mini Eggs are also a favourite. For that matter any Cadbur't chocolate is a favourite.

If I am in a more healthy "mood" then either Brazil Nut kernels or else "raw" Cashew Nuts".

Drink would either be standard Pepsi (if it is on offer anywhere) or ASDA Lager Shandy (3 for £1.50).

mountains of Pepsi/Dr P/whatever caffeine-esque drink is on offer down the supermarket and a carton of smokes, usually L&B. Bearing that in mind, I don't actually tend to eat that much, but when i do, it's usually shite junk food. Maccy D's probably.

Snacks: The 'original' pringles (they are the original, and the best)

Drinks: Coca cola vanilla, Pepsi X, Bullit (Red bull-esque drink, with lots and lots of caffeine in it), or something like Energade, or Dubbel Friss (sorry, don't know the English equivalent)

I usually just have a cup of tea, with some biscuits to dip in. Current faves are ginger snaps that have been left out for a while - when you dip them in the tea they go all chewy, whereas if you take them straight from the packet they break up in your mouth.

I usually just have a cup of tea, with some biscuits to dip in. Current faves are ginger snaps that have been left out for a while - when you dip them in the tea they go all chewy, whereas if you take them straight from the packet they break up in your mouth.

Exactly the same as me! try Hobnobs to, soft biscuits rule.