Star Wars Galaxies

InsideOutBoy

Anyone pondering whether Star Wars Galaxies is worth the monthly fee can now download a trial version that lasts for 14-days from:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140938.shtml

You need a basic Fileplanet account first, which is free.

I haven't downloaded it yet, so I don't know anything about it but I'm gonna stick my toe in the water and hope to God I don't get addicted to it. :rolleyes:

I logged in, clicked the link to download, got taken back to the login page, clicked login again, got taken back to the downlaod page, clicked the download again, got taken back to the login page... repeat to boredom.

I hate Fileplanet.

:)

How are you finding the game so far then?

We gotta get on with Ed at the same time and run about causing havoc.

Erm, well I've killed a few womp rats.

Pretty good so far but I could really use a manual. Its a bit over my head.

Tried one of the delivery quests and just ended up getting lost. :rolleyes:

Anyone pondering whether Star Wars Galaxies is worth the monthly fee can now download a trial version that lasts for 14-days from:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/140938.shtml

You need a basic Fileplanet account first, which is free.

I haven't downloaded it yet, so I don't know anything about it but I'm gonna stick my toe in the water and hope to God I don't get addicted to it. :rolleyes:

Great shot kid, that was one in a million!

(Goes to download) :)

YEEEEEES! Join Kettemoor, me Ed and Virtua-pimp are there.

If everyone joins we can head on a little hunt against n00b-friendly creatures.

I will play for a bit! Give me good stuff please Soong :rolleyes:

Once you have activated the trial account key, you will then be able to play the Game for up to 14 days. You must activate your trial account key on or before 11:59 pm (PST) on July 31, 2004 or you will not be eligible to participate in the trial program. An Internet connection is required to play the Game. The Game is intended for play only within North America and Europe. In order to continue playing the Game, you will need to buy a copy of the Game at a retail or online store and activate the retail account key. Activating the retail account key terminates the trial period. A valid credit card or paid game card (if available) is required to activate the retail account key and additional recurring fees are then required to play the Game. Other terms and conditions must be accepted to activate the retail account key and then play the Game.

So it looks like although it's the full game, you'll need to buy the game after to get a proper key. Although I'm guessing you will still be able to carry on with your character.

Just think how good it'll be when 10 of us from here are doing something cool like defending a rebel base from IMPERIAL SCUM invasion.

:D

Surely you mean... destroying the secret rebel base with our Imperial might?

I'll have to download it over the course of tonight now unfortunately.

I wonder how long the download would take on 56k?  :D

:P

I worked this out (yes I am sad) and it would roughly take 111 hours ;)

Ah well...you could start downloading it on Monday and it'd be ready for the weekend :lol: