Star Wars Galaxies

InsideOutBoy

I've watched it. Too much time on their hands....

BTW - are those dance moves built in or did someone create custom moves?

Aye, very funny though.

How many people of this board are playing on Kettlemore? I might create a new toon to meet up. My main character is on Eclipse.

I've watched it. Too much time on their hands....

BTW - are those dance moves built in or did someone create custom moves?

They're built-in. Dancers get different 'flourishes' as they progress.

They're built-in. Dancers get different 'flourishes' as they progress.

What a reason to play! :D

"And I got to level 3423498 and got a "Twirly to the left a bit" special move! Go me!"

;)

City of heros is the only mmog Ive ever seen that even remotely gives you a proper feel for the game within a few hours I suggest you make a bit more use of the free period while you can as the rewards once it clicks are phenominal.

Is there a free period for City of Heroes?

What a reason to play! :D

"And I got to level 3423498 and got a "Twirly to the left a bit" special move! Go me!"

;)

Well if people like that then yes, that's a good reason to play. There are another 30 professions to pick though.

Well if people like that then yes, that's a good reason to play. There are another 30 professions to pick though.

I'm only winding you up Soong.

So can I learn how to dig rocks at level 342343 when I get a "hit rock harder +1 +fire resistance"? ;)

no Im pretty sure you have to buy the full game before you get 30 days free it's brand new. Mmogs generally only offer free periods including the client if they are doing badly.

EverQuest has been known to run free periods, usually on magazine covers.

EQ, even with its problems of late, cannot be described anything remotely near badly.

anyone here on farstar? im all on my lonesome and wouldnt mind meeting up... and joining a guild

I am, although I am possibly going to give up on the game shortly. Ryanski, Repoman & Hodge are all on Farstar.

hey for a laugh, does anyone want to join a new server and start a rllmuk city, i mean they would be 5 of us at least im sure we can get somewhere

Restarting our characters? You must be joking! Some people here have put 100's of hours into building up their characters!

you can have mutliple characters as long as they are different servers. Ive got 3 atm.

I know, but it takes that long to build up a single character in SWG having 3 is pointless unless you have a huge amount of time to dedicate to the game. A RLLMUK guild / city was suggested in an earlier SWG thread but was met with silence.

I would say I'm heading towards the 2000 hour mark now :D If your about farstar then myself + repoman are still regulars, none of the others seem to be on now. I'll be doc by monday, so it's free buffs for pals from then on. Also, I'll no longer be grinding from then, so it'll be hunts are us for anyone who wants to join me, especially krayt dragons, may aswell try to gather up a pearl or 2.

P.S. Crazee I need your help again maybe this evening or wednesday evening pls. Just the usual. B)

I would say I'm heading towards the 2000 hour mark now  ^_^  If your about farstar then myself + repoman are still regulars, none of the others seem to be on now. I'll be doc by monday, so it's free buffs for pals from then on. Also, I'll no longer be grinding from then, so it'll be hunts are us for anyone who wants to join me, especially krayt dragons, may aswell try to gather up a pearl or 2.

P.S. Crazee I need your help again maybe this evening or wednesday evening pls. Just the usual.  B)

sweet jesus, ill come!!! send me a PM of your name on farstar please. ^_^ Mine is Tyren.

I must state though, publish 9 is expected on monday, + if i don't unlock jedi by then I'll have to wait another 2 months. So I'm grinding for all I'm worth til then + should manage another 2 professions.

After monday though, I'll be free for whatever. Though if you need anything this week while I'm on just ask.

Name is Ryanski.

"...Star Wars Galaxies is the boringest of all the MMORPGs! At least start on Ultima Online then move on..."

Fantastic contribution to this thread. Your reasoning is fantastic. Give yourself a pat on the back.