IGNORED

Games collections.

angel

Here is my old setup in Japan (my current one has more console though):

dasetup.jpg

...and here is my new Virtual On arcade cabinet (cockshite not included):

vocab11.jpg

The above is being kept at a friend's place because my current abode isn't big enough to host the sod.

Top stuff..exactly the kinda things i was hoping to see. Absolutely insane shelves of a million games...but HOW on earth do you decide what you want to play? I just cant do it even with my modest selection (and thats not including Xbox emulators).

Owning a Virtual On arcade is skill, you have to say. And to think i thought having a pool table was extravagant.

I'v seen yours before aswell Dcm...i wouldnt know where to start. Id have to search my mates before and after they left the building :)

Napole0n How did you do that wall thing. I want to do something similar with my collection.

Pretty easy. I used black plastic 'U'-profiles, you normally use to rest wallboards in to place them on the ground before attaching them to the walls. I stuck them to the wall with double-sided tape, and then put some nails beneath them for support. Lastly I took black elastic bands/ribbons to keep the boxes stuck to the wall. You can get all the stuff at a DIY shop for a few quid.

http://superstarbeejay.users.btopenworld.c...ycollection.JPG

http://superstarbeejay.users.btopenworld.c...collection2.JPG

That was the state of my retro collection around christmas. I've got my GC,XBOX,PS2 stuff in the front room, not got a picture of that though. I have about 820 games at the moment.

Niiiiiiice! I'd swap Sonic 3D and Sonic & Knuckles around on the shelf though :)

'Tis a nice collection of Mega Drive games, there are some cracking titles in there (Quackshot, for instance :lol:)

Niiiiiiice! I'd swap Sonic 3D and Sonic & Knuckles around on the shelf though :)

'Tis a nice collection of Mega Drive games, there are some cracking titles in there (Quackshot, for instance :lol:)

It's a bitch when I buy a new MD game as I have to shift them all 200 of them along a place

Well, my collection is very modest indeed, as I've tended not to keep things from older systems in the past. Even this is too much, and there are plenty of games here I simply never touch.

There are a couple of lend-outs missing, and I completely forgot the PAL Saturn stuff, but that's all shit anyway <_<

collection1.jpg

collection2.jpg

http://superstarbeejay.users.btopenworld.c...ycollection.JPG

http://superstarbeejay.users.btopenworld.c...collection2.JPG

That was the state of my retro collection around christmas. I've got my GC,XBOX,PS2 stuff in the front room, not got a picture of that though. I have about 820 games at the moment.

That is really, really nice mate. Did you get he unit from Ikea? I wanna do something similar to that when I move. It looks really good. VERY nice collection :D

That is really, really nice mate. Did you get he unit from Ikea? I wanna do something similar to that when I move. It looks really good. VERY nice collection :D

Yeah I moved into a big house recently and gained a big spare room so I got my games collection in there before she could put any of her crap in there. I got the shelving from IKEA for £50 and it holds about 75% of my games and a few of the systems.

To be honest as far as my collection goes I have a lot of games but only about 50% of them I actually want to keep. The others I have bought in packs and haven't sold yet.

games2.jpg

games3.jpg

games4.jpg

games5.jpg

My games collection! ^__^ There's 2 Castlevania GBA games there, I have the original too but I can't find the box. Luckily I could find the rare ones huh?

So, spot all the rare games, yay! SotN, Star Ocean etc :P I think it's a good collection even if the most 'leet' system there is the NGPC. I own Animal Crossing but for some reason it's not there. Notice how I only have one Xbox game, yarrr!