PSO challenge

Guest Lord Monty

Guest Lord Monty

Attention friends of Monty

Look at this, our very own thread. Water it, talk to it, spray it with liquid fertiliser and watch it grow.

Or if you like you can use it to organise our cmode meetings. So far the date is next tuesday at 9. If you want to try an earlier time its fine by me - two bites at the olga perhaps?

Rar!

Guest Lord Monty

Hello Flint

Have we met already online? We have a "regular" team who are on c4 at the moment but there are always folks who are willing to start again hanging around arc 9. I've done it myself a few times. Chris on the moon is always hankering after a challenge, you could try mailing him.

Have you done the ep1 challenges? They arent easy, but Ep2 ones make them seem almost relaxing in comparison.

Whats your character called?

Guest Lord Monty

Well I'm always up for starting ep2 cmode again - as long as cottem goes easy on the word select ;)

im sure we can rustle up a fourth member, maybe cosina would like to join us (seeing as he knows the way). If you guys want to name a date we can start the long and perilous task of organising a meeting. monday night?

im sure we can rustle up a fourth member, maybe cosina would like to join us (seeing as he knows the way). If you guys want to name a date we can start the long and perilous task of organising a meeting. monday night?

Yep, I'll join the party if there's space. And any other cmode goodness whenever it's on offer. I'm on almost every night now after 9:30ish, Monty has my card. Let me know through here if there is a specific date and time for it.

Guest Lord Monty

Ok then, how about tonight at 9.30 - episode 2 challenge 1, monty swifty flint and chris, versus bears belras and ballbags and giant sea-maggot

Ok then, how about tonight at 9.30 - episode 2 challenge 1, monty swifty flint and chris, versus bears belras and ballbags and giant sea-maggot

Nuts, I don't think I'll be on tonight since I'm going out for my birthday :o

Wednesday same time?

Guest Lord Monty

Awww its your birthday today? many happy returns old wrinkly bean.

If you guys want to turn up tonight anyway, theres bound to be someone to take his place. I might be able to get mathilda involved...

If you guys want to turn up tonight anyway, theres bound to be someone to take his place. I might be able to get mathilda involved...

So how did you get on then?

Much as I'm slightly galled by the ease at which I'm dispensed with there should be enough eager cmoders around on Arc9 to step in if one of us can't make it at any time. I don't have a problem with repeating stages to get everyone on the same stage.

What classes is this new wonder team made up of so far?

Well if there's a space for me on Wednesday I'll be a HU of some sort in that case.

And Monty, Zak, Kim - don't forget our comeback tour starts tonight at 9pm. The seabed treacle beckons.

My god, that was tough! I felt completely and utterly drained after that.

Thank god I was able to use a lock gun right at the end there for Olga, otherwise I would have been totally useless in that bit on the lift. Such a shame Monty DCed else I think we could have taken him... ;)

Guest Lord Monty
My god, that was tough! I felt completely and utterly drained after that.

Thank god I was able to use a lock gun right at the end there for Olga, otherwise I would have been totally useless in that bit on the lift. Such a shame Monty DCed else I think we could have taken him... :huh:

ROAR!!! go team, we got to olga at last - we can do it! Such a shame I couldnt be there, however, without a gun im not sure how effective I will be on his first form. Did you have to mag feed to use the lockgun?

I've done a few olgas and there are ways of dodging some of his attacks once you get to know him. Was he going mental?

Also, how was the final form - was it just complete mayhem or did he twat you with his big beam? I have found a blind spot to his first sword attack right behind his right foot, the one thats further back when he thrusts.

I wonder if giving the meatiest weapon and a bunch of scapes to one of the hucasts and letting him bite olgas ankles while everyone else stands back would work...

Next date for the olga challenge? I can do weekend or any evening next week

Guest Lord Monty
Chris on the moon disconnected, so we're planning on doing C1 again. Monty suggested Wednesday?

We're made up of a FOnewm (me), HUcast and two RAcaseals (I think).

So its tonight for me flint chris and swifty in the temple. I guess 9 is as good a time as any, though I can do earlier if you prefer.

Did you have to mag feed to use the lockgun?

I was feeding the mag antis all through, and at the end there I had two marksman arms equipped, although I think 1 was - and the other --, and literally the last feed at the end took my mag up a level and gave me enough dex to use the lockgun, so it was very close :huh:

Guest Lord Monty
I was feeding the mag antis all through, and at the end there I had two marksman arms equipped, although I think 1 was - and the other --, and literally the last feed at the end took my mag up a level and gave me enough dex to use the lockgun, so it was very close :)

buh!!! hes going to laugh at me when i turn up with my sword

Sometime next week I'll be making the change from PSO X to PSO GC, so I'll be able to join you guys if you don't mind! I'm looking forward to it, sick of playing against cheating scum! Now just to Lvl up my GC characters some more, my main is on Lv 98, a RAmar.

Sometime next week I'll be making the change from PSO X to PSO GC, so I'll be able to join you guys if you don't mind!  I'm looking forward to it, sick of playing against cheating scum!  Now just to Lvl up my GC characters some more, my main is on Lv 98, a RAmar.

Good stuff, Arc9 is getting nicely populated now. Look forward to seeing you, oh and my main character is Cosina a FOnewearl.

As for cmode Olga, I don't think his attacks are too hard to dodge. Annoyingly his minions were icing on tuesday, which makes it hard to run away.

Guest Lord Monty
sorry i didn't make it, i was sleepy-tired, and didn't get up til 8:45.

Never mind old bean, we had an award winning c2 instead.

whens a good time for you to do c1, sometime next week it'll have to be.

Hey guys, did we ever set up a time for when we next allow Olga to wipe his floor with his?

ATM i'm assuming today (tuesday) at 2100 hrs...

No we haven't yet set a time, I can do from 9pm tonight. However Monty and myself would need to get started pretty much bang on 9pm as we have an ep1c6 appointment at around 11pm.

Guest Lord Monty
err, fraid i probably won't make it tonight.

I have so much work it's unbelievable.

INFURIATING!!!

oh chris on the moon... getting left behind again.

flint mentioned tonight but I wont be on as my eyes are going

[@] _ [@] square shaped.

suggest a night i suggest

I'm up for this whenever, I'm new to PSO GC, but I've been playing PSO X for a good while, as well as the good old DC version.

I'm a Challenge virgin though, so all this is new to me! My characters name is Perdition, just in case you bump into me whilst I'm adventuring!