IGNORED

It's Sunday, it's rllmuk and it's still number 1!

clarebear

Hola!

Just got back from the morning boot sales. Neither were very big, thanks to this disappointing 'summer' weather I think. Picked up a few bits and pieces but not a great deal...

Probotector (MD) - £2

Mario Allstars (SNES) - £1

Medievil 2 (PS) - £2

And Narc on DVD for £3.

Hoping the rain won't come before the afternoon sale :(

EDIT: This thread should have been started by Benito but didn't realise my Big Borther loving girlfriend was still logged in!

yeah, weather not too good. Didnt get anything as usual (although i do have a hangover)

What i saw

PsOne, dance mat, 4 games for £50 (!) "But i could have Smackdown 2 for a tenner"

*cough*

Green Unboxed N64 £15

Someone selling PSX games for £7 quid each

Nearly bought Nightfire for ps2 for £6 but i didnt

i live in the wrong area for boot markets! :(

Sega Nomad (Unboxed) £5

Pazaar Dragoon Saga (Mint) £2

Bubble Bobble & Rainbow Islands PS1 £1

10 Boxed G&W £5

N64 + 18 Games £10

Rez for DC £2

Sega 32x plus 8 games £1.50

HAHAHAH NOT!! Unfourtunatly I didnt wake up till 11:30am, so i missed out on the boot sales :(

I got Kurusgi ofr PSOne £5, Bio hazard battle MD £4 and Ikaruga GC £10, the latter two were bought as doubles. there seems to be more retro collectors out this year..strange that.. still lots to be had though saw a couple of CPC's and a tatty BBC B.

Went to my first one this year !

Was only there 20 mins and got

Terminator and Rainbow Islands (MD) 50p each

Prince of Persia and Rainbow Islands (Amiga ) £1 each.

dodgy Printer Cartridge £2.50

Terminator on the MD is actually better than Teminator 3 (the film) <_<

Terrible weekend.  Went to 2 sales and got Toejam & Earl, Panic on Funkotron for 50p and that was it!!!!

Rich

What happened? Did all the pikeys get the good stuff? :D

Oh yeah I forgot we are all "pikey reselling scum" :D EDIT: I actually gave a game away today for FREE - I don't think many pikeys do that <_<

I didn't do as well as usual this week, but still came back with shitloads :D

I am sticking with the village car boot sales, all the big events are just to much hassle now, and I have been doing well over the last few weeks.

Got soaked the weather was shocking where I ended up this afternoon.

This is what I found today, turned down loads (several over-priced Megadrive, Dreamcast and Nintendo 64 bundles etc) was happy with this lot:

PC GAMES (all complete)

Star Wars Trilogy

System Shock 2

Quake 2

Half-Life

Tribes 2

Quake 3

Deus Ex

Messiah

Day Of The Tentacle

Tieifighter

Gunman

- £1 each

MASTER-SYSTEM

Console (loose) + cables

Sonic And Chaos (complete)

Jungle Book (complete)

WrestleMania (complete)

Bart Vs Space Mutants (complete)

Outrun Europa (complete)

World Cup Italia 90 (loose)

Global Defense (no book)

Star Wars (complete)

Xenox 2 (no book)

Pac-Mania (complete)

Operation Wolf (loose)

Sps Vs Spy (loose)

Flying Edge (loose)

Wimbledon (loose)

- £10 the lot

SNES

4 official power packs

- £12 the lot, the bloke is going to bring me a whole box load next week :D

SNES

Console (loose) + cables

Mario All-Stars

Super Mario World

- £10 the lot

Philips CDi (loose)

About 30 discs – in various condition, some really nice titles

- £20 the lot

SNES

American boxed console with 6 boxed games – all flawless, lovely condition.

- £20, the lady wouldn’t take a penny less, so gave full asking price :wub: Been looking for a boxed one all year...

MEGA-CD

Sherlock Holmes (complete)

Road Avenger (complete)

Arcade Collection (complete)

- £1 each

DREAMCAST

Spirit Of Speed (complete)

Slave Zero (complete)

Daytona USA (complete)

2 x VMU (loose)

- £11 the lot

NES

Zelda 1 (loose with photocopied manual :P )

- £2

PS1

Atari Anniversary Edition Redux (complete)

Chess Master 2 (complete)

Bubsy 3D (complete)

Dracula (complete)

Vagrant Story (complete)

- £1.50 each

Other Stuff

78 Pieces Of Scaletrix Track (loose) £2

Remote Control Lego Car (loose) £3

2 Power-Ranger VHS tapes £2

Regards

Can anyone recommend any good car boot sales in South West London and/or Surrey? Or point me in the right direction in finding out when and where they occur?

I've only ever been to one car boot sale on the hunt for vintage videogame stuff, and all I could find was an overpriced GameGear and a broken Amiga 500.

What happened? Did all the pikeys get the good stuff? :P

Oh yeah I forgot we are all "pikey reselling scum" :wub: EDIT: I actually gave a game away today for FREE - I don't think many pikeys do that <_<

You know what - our pikey friend was moaning about impatient people and those that dive in the back of cars to get at the stuff...

Particuarly ironic as His missus was having their kids run to grab something and hold onto it out the back of a motor at the time he was imparting these words of wisdom....

He had a good couple of snes's today but he was right fed up later on..

You know what - our pikey friend was moaning about impatient people and those that dive in the back of cars to get at the stuff...

Particuarly ironic as His missus was having their kids run to grab something and hold onto it out the back of a motor at the time he was imparting these words of wisdom....

He had a good couple of snes's today but he was right fed up later on..

I can't believe he had the nerve to moan about other people - its utter madness :P

I hope you weren't talking to those pikeys <_< It must have been quite an unpleasant experience, which I try to avoid.

Maybe he is turning over a new leaf - I will believe it when I see it...

Regards

That's a nice find!

Umm... How did you work that one out? :P

Oops, In my car boot excitement I ment to say i got Terminator on the Megadrive and Rainbow Islands on the Amiga. <_<

Now if i had found Rainbow Islands on the MD for 50p that would be something to post about.

I can't believe he had the nerve to moan about other people - its utter madness :o

I hope you weren't talking to those pikeys :twisted: It must have been quite an unpleasant experience, which I try to avoid.

Maybe he is turning over a new leaf - I will believe it when I see it...

Regards

Nah, I overheard him being quite flirty with a booter... I think His missus does the real work there actually..

I popped by my local boot fair again this week - last week was ok but this week was terrible - I think the gloomy weather (which did turn to rain quite quickly) put most people off.

Passed on a stall with a boxed DC and 20 games going for £80. One of them was Skies of Arcadia, but meh...

There's a guy who regularly trades there selling masses of videos, DVDs and console games, both new and retro. Most staggeringly he has 200+ PS1 games and NOT ONE of them is actually any good. I flick thru occasionally to see if he's picked up anything like Vandal Hearts or Suikoden, which would actually be worth the £7-£8 he charges per game :-)

And the last insult to the morning - a guy had a lone copy of Sparkster (boxed, no instructions) on his stall. Wanted £5 for it. Feh.. Think I'll wait for eBay instead.

M.

Passed up on:

PSOne + one pad and one game: £20 :):o

One manky Megadrive with about 8 common and shite games in bad condition £15 no offers...

Went to the local HMV instead and bought the 30th anniversary bruce lee boxest for 1/2 price, along with the donnas latest album and a bill hicks biography...

Bloody big local one is just overun with minibuses full of various Eastern European nationalities......seems there's a big blag market in gaming... :twisted:

Yeah these boys heard RichM was having a bad week :D:D:D

:D:unsure:

Every week the findings at my nearest reasonable sized jobbie get worse and worse.....think I;m going to have to start randomly driving through villages in the hope one might have a car boot sale...

All I want is the chance to buy something other than a Megadrive or Playstation 1..