IGNORED

Edge 139

squirtle

The DVD is for everyone. I've just heard from the production people that the subs discs are going out today.

Sidewaysbob, you really didn't get a T-shirt? Send your address to edge@futurenet.co.uk and I'll get it sorted out.

Same address for anyone with a mashed-up copy, too.

This is your monthly Zinio reminder :o

(oh, and update that Scrabble advert in the back if it's still there this month!)

The DVD is for everyone. I've just heard from the production people that the subs discs are going out today.

Sidewaysbob, you really didn't get a T-shirt? Send your address to edge@futurenet.co.uk and I'll get it sorted out.

If I recall correctly, quite a few people never recieved a T-shirt, me included.

muscles.jpg

I remember when I was little my dad promised me he would buy me a bucket of them, but he left me in the car while he popped into a shop somewhere and I pulled all the knobs off his car stereo so I never got them :o

Would the same offer apply to anyone who never received their free t-shirts?

I was never that bothered, but if I could actually get my hands on one after all that would be super duper.

If I recall correctly, quite a few people never recieved a T-shirt, me included.

Send your details (name, address and subscription number) to edge@futurenet.co.uk and I'll see what I can arrange. Also, it'd be handy to know when you should've received the T-shirt. That goes for you, too, Popo.

As for the Scrabble ad, it's pulled from a pool of images by the ad sales design team each month. Is it the appearance of NEOGEO and MATSUSHITA that particularly bothers you?

As for the Scrabble ad, it's pulled from a pool of images by the ad sales design team each month. Is it the appearance of NEOGEO and MATSUSHITA that particularly bothers you?

Yes, it troubles me greatly :unsure:

Seriously though, it could do with an update!

Do all sub's get a T-Shirt, then?

Well, new subscribers since the promotion began, yes. The subs department will have to check the details, hence me asking for the subs reference number.

I've washed my "missing issue" t-shirt with some yellow sheets (don't ask), and it went directly to the bin.

Can I have one more?

Can you provide photographic evidence of the incident?