IGNORED

Halo clan battle this saturday

kerraig UK

Cool, not too far from London either. It would be good to meet you after playing you on SC:PT :o

Definitely - Weve got to make this happen.

Ive posted in Icecolds meet thread, so hopefully something should get sorted soon ;)

Yes. Behind Riyad. Because he doesn't attract attention.

They really were excellent individual players, but as a team - a bit rubbish. Any time it looked like they might steamroll over us, we pulled it together and brought the game back round. And lord were they gutted when we beat them at their own games. The funny thing was that the smallest thing threw them completely. When we told them our games had the radar turned off, they got all stroppy and accused us of not playing 'real Halo'.

Highlights also include A GIRL finishing above all but two of their players in one game, which resulted in a choice moment of stunned gutted silence from their side of the room.

And the 'EAT IT' cards were fucking great.

So, in conclusion, we have massive man-cocks and they don't. And their girlfreinds were ugly.

I love shit like that. When I was playing this guy on XBC (it was just 1v1) he said I wasn't playing like a pro cos I picked up the cloak and it wasn't how it should be played! It was Hang em High and I got it cos he had the sniper rifle and the pistol, I mean, did he just think I was gonna stand there doing nothing?

I always have radars off anyway but I can see how a new gametype or different rules could throw you. Like Poets accumulate thing. It was on prisoner and the winner had about 20-25 kills in the end and I had 63 or something, obviously I was doing something wrong as I was about 8th on the board :o

Did they cry about you blocking teleporters too, or did they 'allow' that? ;)

They bitched and moaned about the warp blocking cos THEY DIDNT EVEN REALISE YOU COULD DO IT!!!!

You shoulda seen their faces when thwey learned about passing the flag through the overshield gate on sidewinder!

I've been thinking about it, and if you got Harlen, Icecold, Kryptonian, and Mr Do together that'd be one hell of a rllmuk clan.

They bitched and moaned about the warp blocking cos THEY DIDNT EVEN REALISE YOU COULD DO IT!!!!

You shoulda seen their faces when they learned about passing the flag through the overshield gate on sidewinder!

We never blocked teleporters but you mentioned it in a thread way back and said "If Bungie didn't want you to do it, it wouldn't be in the game" After that, I thought too f**king right! Ooooh, do you remember you telling me all about going through the teleporter on Chillout into the cloak room but waiting on the pad and meleeing who comes through? Then in the first game I tried it with you [of all people!] and it was just a big bloody fight :blink:

Me and tim saw someone doing the flag passing on SW on our first ever CTF game! I assumed everyone knew that.

You shoulda seen their faces when thwey learned about passing the flag through the overshield gate on sidewinder!

I've been thinking about it, and if you got Harlen, Icecold, Kryptonian, and Mr Do together that'd be one hell of a rllmuk clan.

Do. is good (and who knows maybe better than me these days) but on past experience yer man U-1 is pretty tasty.

Stoke-On-Trent - a few miles away from Harlen and Teyene

Fuck. I knew Harlen was that close, but didn't know you and Teyene were!

I'm just over half an hour away (well, closer to 45 minutes) near Shrewsbury. £2.60 on the bus (x64). My friend and I play Halo a lot now (thanks to XBConnect). So a meet of 8 people at mine sometime could be cool. :blink:

Well, I'd try my fucking hardest to not lose!

I guess I don't like it because I don't have enough decent teammates, and we're not too sure what to do when we are together. People are just way too ruthless with the sniper rifle on Blood Gulch, makes it just difficult, frustrating and boring to play.

Slayer is fun, that's why I like it, even if I don't win. And Rockets on Battle Creek is always lots of fun, ESPECIALLY with 16 players!

Slayer is good fun, but its lazy. Just hunt the blip and shoot at it. CTF requires serious tactical play. theres just no way you can get out of a base without some sort of plan.

That's my point. You need a plan, and every 'plan' I try doesn't work, and with a crap team, it's even worse. :blink:

Slayer is FUN. I say.

Fuck. I knew Harlen was that close, but didn't know you and Teyene were!

I'm just over half an hour away (well, closer to 45 minutes) near Shrewsbury. £2.60 on the bus (x64). My friend and I play Halo a lot now (thanks to XBConnect). So a meet of 8 people at mine sometime could be cool. :)

Or a meet at mine...I regularly have 2 box, 2 team action at mine. I have a 32" ws in the living room and a 28" ws in the bedroom and the necessary cable, natch. teyene, U-1 and my bro make up the numbers on a regular basis. We'd probably make half decent team but teyene spends far too much time being a dancing queen ninja...

Oh yeah, teyene never needs much encouragement to bring that snazzy projector up to make for an even better display.

Laine used to be part of the (not Halo) gang til she eloped to Manchester. Even George Clooney used to show his face but he doesn't like us much... :blink:

What we need now is a 3 way team thing on Halo 2.

AMAZING Squad

vs

Team Ninja

vs

Team Rllmuk (as described above)

1 flag :blink:

Does that mean its now:

AMAZING Squad

vs

Team Ninja

vs

vs

U-1

:)

Or a meet at mine...I regularly have 2 box, 2 team action at mine. I have a 32" ws in the living room and a 28" ws in the bedroom and the necessary cable, natch. teyene, U-1 and my bro make up the numbers on a regular basis. We'd probably make half decent team but teyene spends far too much time being a dancing queen ninja...

Oh yeah, teyene never needs much encouragement to bring that snazzy projector up to make for an even better display.

Laine used to be part of the (not Halo) gang til she eloped to Manchester. Even George Clooney used to show his face but he doesn't like us much... :)

That sounds great. :D

If you've got space for the night, myself and Jonny Herpies will be over there! I'll try and get Mr Do! to join me. :blink:

Does that mean its now:

AMAZING Squad

vs

Team Ninja

vs

vs

U-1

:blink:

No, it's clearly:

AMAZING Squad

+

Team Ninja

+

+

U-1

vs

Team Uber

Bring it.

That sounds great. :)

If you've got space for the night, myself and Jonny Herpies will be over there! I'll try and get Mr Do! to join me. :blink:

Plenty of living room floorspace, bring yer sleeping bags. If you're keen to do this then we can discuss times and dates.

Slayer is good fun, but its lazy. Just hunt the blip and shoot at it. CTF requires serious tactical play. theres just no way you can get out of a base without some sort of plan.

I always switch motion trackers off, even on slayer, because of all this hunt the blip shit. I'm good at hunting the blip, mind, but I don't want to spend the game looking at that. Plus, I think it gives snipes even more of an advantage, because motionless players don't register, obv. I'm still a slayer, no-scans, fan but I'm warming to CTF. Methinks I've a world of tactics to learn in that respect but it's coming on in the smaller levels.

I always switch motion trackers off, even on slayer, because of all this hunt the blip shit. I'm good at hunting the blip, mind, but I don't want to spend the game looking at that. Plus, I think it gives snipes even more of an advantage, because motionless players don't register, obv. I'm still a slayer, no-scans, fan but I'm warming to CTF. Methinks I've a world of tactics to learn in that respect but it's coming on in the smaller levels.

These guys set up a 2 v 2 competition and they not only insisted on leaving radars on, they also refused to do it link up, cos they insisted that screen watching was a valid part of their tactics.

Clueless