fable

snk

Am I the only one thats looking forward to this game?

Not alot seams to be mentioned on the forum about it

I've just been reading on gamespy about being good and evil and it sounds much better than the way they implemented it in black and white. Sounds very promissing.

Same here. I'm hoping it'll be good, but I'm waiting for some reviews/opinions before I buy. I've played many of Molyneux's games, and whilst they start off well, they always seem (to me anyway) to become rather samey level after level (build some stuff, finish the level, start new level, build the same stuff again + a few new things, finish level, start again etc.).

Although this is an RPG isn't it? Shouldn't be cursed by that.

And I think the sheen has been taken off the anticipation by a few comments aimed at it's longevity. The fact that it can only be repetative. Much like what jcfarley just said. I do hope not though.

I'll still give it a whirl though. I know lots of people are up Molyneux's bumhole, but I honestly think he does try to innovate, and it can only be applauded.

Same here. I'm hoping it'll be good, but I'm waiting for some reviews/opinions before I buy. I've played many of Molyneux's games, and whilst they start off well, they always seem (to me anyway) to become rather samey level after level (build some stuff, finish the level, start new level, build the same stuff again + a few new things, finish level, start again etc.).

Although this is an RPG isn't it? Shouldn't be cursed by that.

Yep I know what you meen. Black and White, 1st level great 2nd level still interested 3rd. Oh I can't be arsed game never been in PC again.

Populous, Flood and Syndicate are the only games I can safely say I thoroughly enjoyed from the Molyneux camp, teh rest whilst start off great and have some very good ideas, well just don´t seem implemented well and they get boring far too quickly

*IMO

I'm tending to ignore the standard hyperbole that issues out of Molyneux's bottom, and am just waiting to enjoy what looks to be a fun game, with some very pretty graphics.

That'll possibly do it for me.

I don't know about the ladies, but its apparently got both straight and gay sex in it.

Well, surely if it's in an equality mood it'll have a female playable character in it too, then?

You can see where I'm going with this.

you can only be male.

Ah...but can you pander to your feminine side and wear dresses?

Hmm?

I've always thought that cross-dressing sword-wielding nut-cases were the way to go in free roaming RPGs...

Watched some videos yesterday, it looks alright.

I'm very wary of anticipating anything that Molyneux has had a hand in though.

Had a hand in? Isn't he supposed to be the most controlling nit-picking, perfectionist pedant in the industry? I thought I read that he was more anal than George Lucas.