IGNORED

Having CEX in Croydon

Dimahoo

Actually, their quite expensive.

S/H GC pads at £20 (compard to 14.99 at game)

But i DID buy SMB 2 for £28 quid. Its quite hard to get hold of by many accounts.

Very good, thoroughly addictive and a puzzle game i actually like.

I'm stuck on stage 4-5 i think, the one with the coin slots bouncing about.

(And only 55 levels to go then!)

Nice party games too.

Cex is bizarre. I went in the one in Leeds a few weeks back and the only two second hand games I wanted were:

Zero Wing (PAL) MD - £25 (WTF?)

Devil Dice (PAL) - not in great condition but only... £8.

Actually, their quite expensive.

S/H GC pads at £20 (compard to 14.99 at game)

But i DID buy SMB 2 for £28 quid. Its quite hard to get hold of by many accounts.

Very good, thoroughly addictive and a puzzle game i actually like.

I'm stuck on stage 4-5 i think, the one with the coin slots bouncing about.

(And only 55 levels to go then!)

Nice party games too.

Er, does this mean CEX have opened in Croydon, Surrey

If so - where??

Working CEX is nothing to be proud off :D but to be fair I did apply for a job there before the shop open at Birmingham.

To be fair it depends on where you worked and when if you worked for CEX in the mid to late nightees when they were the best place for import saturn PS and N64 stuff then you can feel proud if you've worked for them in the last few years poor you...

Cheers

Quexex

I haven't nipped in there yet, but on the days that I don't cycle into work, I do walk past it from the train station.

If there's not too much second hand stuff then hopefully this is because they're quite new. Once it's been out a while hopefully their choice will increase.

To be fair it depends on where you worked and when if you worked for CEX in the mid to late nightees when they were the best place for import saturn PS and N64 stuff then you can feel proud if you've worked for them in the last few years poor you...

Cheers

Quexex

I was there late 99 and the first 3 months of 2000. Was a laugh we had a good bunch of lads there. I also managed to get Harvest Moon 64 for £24 - back in the day twas a good price :D

Mighty Watford!

never been to that one, used to go to harrow and rathbone a lot in the 'good ole days' alos really enjoyed going to the retro store they had for a while... shame CEX had it good now they've gone to the dogs:(

Cheers

Quexex