IGNORED

TODAY is Friday!

Hello Goaty ♥

Whatever presents itself as being bargainous, I suppose. Oh, and me local market is open tomorrow so there'll be a handful of pre-owned delights wafting about too.

Oh, is Puyo Pop Fever worth £10? Xbox and GC versions in Gamestation are retailing for £10 brand new, though I'm sure you all knew that anyway, you bargainous lot. :P

For once, I'm bloody glad on the Summer lull.

It's helping me to save towards sending my Xbox for a magical trip to Yod@. :P

Summer lull? are you joking? This year is a brilliant summer for games. Riddick alone will probably be enough to keep me going.

Summer lull? are you joking? This year is a brilliant summer for games. Riddick alone will probably be enough to keep me going.

and Onimusha 3, Full Spectrum Warrior, Thief 3, Fire Emblem (if you haven't already imported) etc. There's loads of great stuff out.

and Onimusha 3, Full Spectrum Warrior, Thief 3, Fire Emblem (if you haven't already imported) etc. There's loads of great stuff out.

Well, scratch 2 of those - Fire Emblem and Thief.

Modding is my priority right now.

I checked the release calendar - given that I've just sold-off a pile of stuff I'd finished and had £150 burning a hole in my PayPal account (well - actually my bankaccount as of 5 hours ago :D - and

erm

erm

erm

I bought a copy of Galleon - which I'm hoping is at least 80% of the fun Beyond Good and Evil was

erm

erm

erm

Bombastic for £10 - worthwhile if I've not played Devil Dice - anyone? anyone?

Pool Paradise for £10 - erm - erm - worth it?

Ah well - perhaps I'll get some new carpets instead :)

JP

Yes, if you like shit games, and boring, dragged-on films.

have you played either of them? probably not.

Athens 2004 is a good laugh in multiplayer, Shadow Ops isnt a shit game at all, name better games just recently released?

And Passion of the Christ is a great film, you probably just don't get it

have you played either of them? probably not.

Athens 2004 is a good laugh in multiplayer, Shadow Ops isnt a shit game at all, name better games just recently released?

And Passion of the Christ is a great film, you probably just don't get it

Yes I have.

Athens is only half decent in multiplayer.

Shadow Ops is average and boring.

Better games? Mashed is MUCh better in multiplayer. And Full Spectrum Warrior is many many times better than Shadow Ops, and is pretty innovative as well (especially the co-op aspect).

Oh, that's right, I don't get the Bible. No, wait, it was actually a boring film.

Picked up Psyvariar complete edition for £6 today as well as Sega GT 2002 for £7. Not much besides that, other than a copy of ICO with the postcard thingies in my local GAME for £30.

EDIT - should probably clarify that I didn't buy ICO, just that it was the only other thing resembling a bargain I saw today. Boo. :D