Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow

Hitcher

Use the M16 A2. It takes up much less of the screen. And even if you keep the trigger pulled the accuracy doesn't go out of the window. Before you shoot, crouch, pause, aim at head and don't move. You do much better if you wait a moment before you shoot.

Is that what you were using last then?

I will probably be on later tonight (after 11ish) as we've got a rather important match on the original RS3 at 8pm.... this match should be over in about 10 minutes though :unsure:

PS. Are the Tar 21, Famas and G36C still the best three guns on the game?

I will probably be on later tonight (after 11ish) as we've got a rather important match on the original RS3 at 8pm.... this match should be over in about 10 minutes though :unsure:

PS. Are the Tar 21, Famas and G36C still the best three guns on the game?

I prefer the G3A3 and M16.

I can't believe that havent changed it so that it doesn't gove you the option to join a full game. SO annoying.

edit: that doesn't make much sense now I've read it again. What I mean is that it gives you the option to join a game, starts to load up and then tells you it's full. :unsure:

Too bad they still haven't fixed the 'Join Game' - 'Server is full' bug of the first.

And sometimes it kind of freezes when joining. You join the game, the level loads and you hear a snippet of dialogue. Then the screen freezes and you're thrown back to the titlescreen. Tonight I had to retry a couple of times to get in properly.

Roll on the first patch I'd say. And can't somebody start a bigger server? I can't join a single game anymore!

Thanks to Outspaced, Elmo and everyone else for the games tonight and all the good advice, like "Get out of my way" and "Stop Shooting Me", :D Harsh but fair. I did manage to get a few kills in though, and it's damn good fun apart from the bugs. :o

Im up for a few games throughout the day.

Enjoyed last nights session played from 7 till 12. Started quite well and got progressively worse as the night went on. I basically just ended up being DavidBs bitch :o pure cannon fodder.