Get those pre orders in while you can :)

Hello Goaty ♥

Just trying out Gamesplanet to see how their pre orders are. Heard nothing but good things and hoping to get my game a couple of days before hand. If i do will probably use them quite a bit, some great prices for new releases

Coming on Gamesplanet i want to play Riddick now <_<

Just trying out Gamesplanet to see how their pre orders are. Heard nothing but good things and hoping to get my game a couple of days before hand.

I hope Gamesplanet have changed from a few months ago, they were atrocious and cropped up on many peoples 'will not deal with again' lists. As for play.com, I ordered a few games a couple of months ago and one arrived on day of release the other the day after as they now post them on the Monday or Tuesday that they get them in.

This is what I do except when must buys like Doom III and Far Cry come along. The only thing is that I have a pile of 13 games that I've bought in the last month coz there have been sales on!

Aye. I can't remember the last time I paid full price for a PAL title.

There'll be a few soon though - Burnout 3, San Andreas, Halo 2 (inevitably :D ) and Prime 2.

Can everyone put all the games they have preordered in their sig please? Thanks.

No. But I'll tell you here that the only game I currently have on pre-order is Metal Slug Advance. It's now scheduled for release next week. I have full confidence that they'll meet the release date. This time.

By way of an update, a week later and I've still got Metal Slug Advance on pre-order. Not only that but it seems that it has been delayed until September in Japan and October in the US.

It was meant to be out this time last year, so I'm not holding my breath for a 2004 release.