Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow

elmo

First thing i plan to do with this game is set up the RLLMUK clan.

Rules?

1. EVERY rllmuk user is allowed to join. Good or Bad we want you in the squad.

2. We WONT take things seriously. If you want to be on the best clan on Live sod off somewhere else. We'd rather have a laugh. There will be games in which we'll play some real clan matches but these times will be rare. I'd rather shut DavidB up than a random anytime.

3. Every one has a say in what we do. There will be no leader. I don't know how it works really and i wont untill tomorrow when i get my hands on the game. But i will promise now, there will be no leader, because i think we all know what will happen if someone like DavidB gets in charge!

So then, to the first decision. The team logo. No idea what you can do with it but we must decide colours. Of course i'll sugest Blue and White but what do you guys think?

So then, to the first decision. The team logo. No idea what you can do with it but we must decide colours. Of course i'll sugest Blue and White but what do you guys think?

Obviously no football related stuff, because it's the wrost and most boring game ever invented.

Ok logo, listen up you photoshop geeks, here's what we need. Picture of a mouth - like the one the Rolling stones use. Then fit a piccy of a bare arse in it.

Bummed in the gob you see

JUDAS

There is a judas. And i think we all know who that is... DAVIDB. As usual he wanted to be in charge so set up the clan before i got home from a hard working day. Never the less, the clan is up and everyone has been invited. B has promised that everyone will be promoted instantly when you join.

By the by the game looks amazing. Christ i better call the police and tell em where to find me if people report me missing.