Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow

elmo

Clan size is limited to 23 it would seem and we are already at 22, so we cannot fit everyone on that has the game. But I would imagine it is more than enough for everyone once the excitement has died down. In a week or two.

I think for now if we could just get a list of peoples gamer tags. Of all those who want to play Black arrow, together, like a mini version of the full Gamer tag list. So everyone can get find as many games as possible?

The Clan thing is already going wrong. Instead of unity it provokes aggression.

'Why has he a higher rank than me in the clan?'

'Why can't I get in?'

'Why can he invite people and can't I?'

etc.

Bad idea. The every-man-for-himself-and-the-team-for-us-all thing in the old days was much better. Unless those tournament/competition thing kicks off maybe.

The Clan thing is already going wrong. Instead of unity it provokes aggression.

'Why has he a higher rank than me in the clan?'

'Why can't I get in?'

'Why can he invite people and can't I?'

etc.

Bad idea. The every-man-for-himself-and-the-team-for-us-all thing in the old days was much better. Unless those tournament/competition thing kicks off maybe.

Like DavidB kicking me out of the clan (and not saying anything).

I can see why people refuse to play you now.

Like DavidB kicking me out of the clan (and not saying anything).

I can see why people refuse to play you now.

;)

If true that's a bit low but you started a thread on how crap you feel Black Arrow is so why would you want to be in a clan anyway?

;)

If true that's a bit low but you started a thread on how crap you feel Black Arrow is so why would you want to be in a clan anyway?

its true Mr Spew was kicked... however it's also true Mr Spew was saying he was going to take the game back.

Fact remains there's now a dispute and it's not the only one I've heard in a single, relatively short night of gaming. While the only gain is having 3 letters in front of our name. So far things have not improved.

But then again, if it's useful in competitions with other forums or groups it might come in handy some day.

Well let's sort out this rank stuff. Napoleon is bang on the money when he says what supposed to be bringing unity is making disputes.

Right now there are a bunch of people as "Operatives" another lot as "Officers" and some as "Commanders". DavidB, you've already said the ranks don't make difference within the game (apart from Commanders who can change other peoples ranks), but they do create a perception of division.

If the clan is already full (or just about) then it should be a simple job to make everyone the same rank. Do it ASAP, it's one argument out of the way then.

The clan numbers thing is a real pain, the whole point was that everyone in the forum could be in the clan if they wanted to. Good or bad, occasional player or an everynighter. If it turns out that there are really only 24 (or however many it is) that want to continue playing, then that fine. Otherwise we're left with yet another really annoying division, and the perception of an A and a B team. Not good.

If it's bad now, then it's going to be 10 times worse when Halo 2 is out

Napoleon is bang on the money when he says what supposed to be bringing unity is making disputes.

And we all know where it ends...

friendlist.jpg

BTW, I'm not saying that it's anybody's fault that this is happening, it has more to do with the system itself, people being picky and it all being new and stuff. I guess it's a good thing we have a chance to sort it now before Halo 2 comes. Clan member or not, we can have great games anyway. If all fails, we could just quit the clan altogether and fight as independant warriors again.