Rainbow Six 3 Black Arrow

elmo

I'll join your clan. Mr Spew (or someone else) can have my place in the RLM clan if it'll stop the bitchin'.

;)

I seriously don't care about it, but to be told what was happening beforehand would have been nice. I said I was going to try and give the game a chance.

I thought it was for all games though (the clan thing), so I was pretty annoyed he kicked me.

Oh, and I said I was going to take the game back for a credit note when Burnout 3 rolls around - in the meantime, I was going to play this, simply because I have nothing better to do. As it's fun talking to some of you.

Like DavidB kicking me out of the clan (and not saying anything).

I can see why people refuse to play you now.

Deleting you from the clan and two others (Haribo and Mr Wolfe) was probably not a great idea in retrospect, and I should have thought about it more at the time, I was in the middle of a game and I had some Clan requests from two other people.So I am sorry about that I would say we *will* have room for everyone who wants in.

Deleting you from the clan and two others (Haribo and Mr Wolfe) was probably not a great idea in retrospect, and I should have thought about it more at the time, I was in the middle of a game and I had some Clan requests from two other people.So I am sorry about that I would say we *will* have room for everyone who wants in.

Probably only to be kicked again once it suits your needs :)

Eeeehr... thanks, but not thanks...