Black Arrow Uk Tourny

ryanski

Well played Evil Team. A deserved 2-1 victory.

Cheers to Syntax for coming over to the Others for the evening. But I think it's a real shame that only one of the 25 people in the RLM clan decided to switch over for the night. :angry:

hmm made a bit of a cock up as registered the RLM clan into the UK only tourney and it has drawn us for 19:59 tomorrow (26th) and I am not about then.

I can either:

withdraw the clan if no one else can play

leave it and hope other can make up the numbers

Sorry about this - still learning the ropes

:angry:

The next round was tonight?! Argh!

When is the final?

The games were all back to back tonight.

We got beat in the final though. The scores were 0-0 and then the cannister disappeared. In the end they got more kills than us so won outright.

Damn good fun though, well played guys.

The games were all back to back tonight.

We got beat in the final though. The scores were 0-0 and then the cannister disappeared. In the end they got more kills than us so won outright.

Damn good fun though, well played guys.

Well done team evil!

Although I reckon we would of had you if it had been 5 v 5 (and not 5 v 3 :angry: )

Thanks for having me for the night anyway OTHERS.

Just had a go of the co-op game tonight with carrera, bloody good fun! played hotel, really is a worthy deviation from the online game B)

The next round was tonight?! Argh!

When is the final?

We wondered where you went!

We ended up recruiting Biscuitpowa as a freelance recruit (think it was his third clan in one night)

The final was a real bastard. Came down to a basic deathmatch which despite a valiant effort we lost 43-63

Still the clan comp seems to work a treat so will definately have to try it again. Good games guys

hmm made a bit of a cock up as registered the RLM clan into the UK only tourney and it has drawn us for 19:59 tomorrow (26th) and I am not about then.

I can either:

withdraw the clan if no one else can play

leave it and hope other can make up the numbers

Sorry about this - still learning the ropes

:angry:

I can make it if anyone else can. Surely out of the 20 odd people we have we should be able to get a team on the go?

We wondered where you went!

We ended up recruiting Biscuitpowa as a freelance recruit (think it was his third clan in one night)

The final was a real bastard. Came down to a basic deathmatch which despite a valiant effort we lost 43-63

Still the clan comp seems to work a treat so will definately have to try it again. Good games guys

Fucking Mercenary!!! :angry:

It was good the clan game, but on our game with evil (on our side at least) it was laggy as fuck, meaning we couldnt open doors and stuff at times. We were thinking that with the dedicated server it would be sweet!

How was the semi and final for lag?

Fucking Mercenary!!! :angry:

It was good the clan game, but on our game with evil (on our side at least) it was laggy as fuck, meaning we couldnt open doors and stuff at times. We were thinking that with the dedicated server it would be sweet!

How was the semi and final for lag?

It was weird the next two games were perfect even though one of them was against 5 americans...which by the way has to be one of my most satisfying LIVE experiences yet. Stuffing them 3-2 - Spawnkilling fuckers ;)

It was weird the next two games were perfect even though one of them was against 5 americans...which by the way has to be one of my most satisfying LIVE experiences yet. Stuffing them 3-2 - Spawnkilling fuckers  ;)

You really have to try to make sure that the 1st player to enter the lobby is capable of hosting 10players, but I can't understand why yanks entered given the tourny name. ;) Very glad to hear they got beat though.

I am planning on setting up a conquest tourny for 7.30pm on saturday night, + also at some stage on sunday evening, I'll post once these are active. Our main ambition will be to progress past the 1st round next time. :angry:

Aahhh, so that's why you were all lagging in that first game - I was hosting.

I was wondering why it was generally ok for me. I still said it lagged though, so I had an excuse laid out.

Guess that's blown now.

Aahhh, so that's why you were all lagging in that first game - I was hosting.

I was wondering why it was generally ok for me. I still said it lagged though, so I had an excuse laid out.

Guess that's blown now.

It all makes sense now! All in all it seems we did pretty well then with our little three man team, all things considered B)

that bloody bug hit me again where if you die whilst you've got the progress circle up (whilst dropping off the canister) you can't respawn... it's happenend to me twice now.

I suspect if I'd died in the final and not come back, our team would have benefited greatly from me not getting killed every minute.

that bloody bug hit me again where if you die whilst you've got the progress circle up (whilst dropping off the canister) you can't respawn... it's happenend to me twice now.

I suspect if I'd died in the final and not come back, our team would have benefited greatly from me not getting killed every minute.

That happened to me too, I thought initially it was becuase the clan games had a longer respawn count down. Came back in about a minute.