IGNORED

The Neighbours Thread

Thread Owner

must admit it was pretty funny stuff. It also seemed to come from no where (not just the attack, but the whole modelling thing etc) also i thought boyd was having a hair cut? cos to me nothing had been done after.

surely that drugs or whatever he is taking couldnt have made him mental after only a few short hours (no more than a day even..)

must admit it was pretty funny stuff. It also seemed to come from no where (not just the attack, but the whole modelling thing etc) also i thought boyd was having a hair cut? cos to me nothing had been done after.

surely that drugs or whatever he is taking couldnt have made him mental after only a few short hours (no more than a day even..)

this is the speeded-up world of ramsay street.

remember when toadie, connor and stinger made a robotwars robot in about two days?

Karl Kennedy's 'The Alan Fletcher Band' are playing Wednesday 25th May at Walkabout in Sheffield according to some leaflet I got. Word out to all my fellow Sheffield people. He'll also be meeting and greeting and answering questions too!

Karl Kennedy's 'The Alan Fletcher Band' are playing Wednesday 25th May at Walkabout in Sheffield according to some leaflet I got. Word out to all my fellow Sheffield people. He'll also be meeting and greeting and answering questions too!

I'm so there.

Karl the legend.

The story hots up this Friday by the way.

Next week's stories according to the BBC website...

Boyd ends his association with the gym.

Toadie admits he's keeping Eva secret because she's not "good-looking".

Liljana tells David it's over between them.

Paul puts up the money for Stuart's operation from the Helen Daniels Trust.

Izzy's digging connects Paul with the Lassiter's fire.

Carmella forces herself to get intimate with Connor.

SPOILER END