IGNORED

Final Fantasy Xi

droodling

It's surely only a matter of time. What with this being a japanese game and all.

So, are you excited about auto refresh for paladins then? Should make you a more popular tank. I always preferred them to ninjas anyway. In my experience of playing blm I would groan if we had a ninja tank and no thf for hate control.

I always groan when I get a blm.

Ahhhh time to sit around waiting for pulls and mp again.

Nin/Nin/War/War/Brd/Rdm Roaming parties, chain 22, 12k per hour yes please. Melee ftw!

:unsure:

I always groan when I get a blm.

Ahhhh time to sit around waiting for pulls and mp again.

Nin/Nin/War/War/Brd/Rdm Roaming parties, chain 22, 12k per hour yes please. Melee ftw!

:unsure:

I hardly ever ran out of mp while levelling any mage job. And barely burned through a fraction of my MP with Black Cloak + Refresh due to hate control. If I did, it was because the tank (usually a ninja) wasn't very good.

So, in short, what the fuck are you talking about?

And the example you gave is the norm is it? Or for Level 75 parties fighting VTs.

Seems to me you're being contrary for the sake of it, as usual.

Only did my update yesterday and a trip to Tescos meant no exp last night.

Hopefully I'll be hitting 60 over the next couple of months (*waits for robf to report on his shifts*)

corrected ;) actually im off from 7pm monday for a week :) well if i can ever get past the POL-1363's of doom :wub:

I hardly ever ran out of mp while levelling any mage job. And barely burned through a fraction of my MP with Black Cloak + Refresh due to hate control. If I did, it was because the tank (usually a ninja) wasn't very good.

So, in short, what the fuck are you talking about?

And the example you gave is the norm is it? Or for Level 75 parties fighting VTs.

Seems to me you're being contrary for the sake of it, as usual.

Mmmmm no. Just a little tired of the Nin can't hold hate argument. Because you are talking shit. Or maybe you never knew how to pace yourself in a Nin pt?

Never a problem for me unless the the Blm was an idiot and Nuked from the start. Sure, it requires some self control, but the payback is less downtime, longer chains and quicker xp. Something a lot of people seem to have figured out. Apparently not you.

Is that contrary enough for you?

Mmmmm no. Just a little tired of the Nin can't hold hate argument. Because you are talking shit. Or maybe you never knew how to pace yourself in a Nin pt?

Never a problem for me unless the the Blm was an idiot and Nuked from the start. Sure, it requires some self control, but the payback is less downtime, longer chains and quicker xp. Something a lot of people seem to have figured out. Apparently not you.

:)

I stopped nuking from the start at about Level 10 but carry on making your assumptions if it makes you happy. I knew and understood hate control very early on and hardly ever got hit by the mob after about Valkurm Dunes. If I did it was because of a shitty (usually ninja) tank.

The problem was, most ninjas I partied with didn't have a clue about using any other tools aside from shihei.

Still, easy to blame the blm eh?

In all my time in FFXI I partied with one exceptionally good ninja tank.

His name was Sarish.

I groaned too when I got a NIN tank as Twit. Pre Jin the NIN is really reliant on spamming tools to hold hate, and the majority I experienced didn't seem to do that. I had one where I got hate from initial de-buffs, ending up with me being too scared to mb.

I love NIN's now as BRD now mind you :)

By the way, I'm far from saying that all ninja tanks couldn't hate. But I can only go on my own experience. All I'm saying is that it is harder to hold hate when you're class wasn't primarily designed for tanking. (It was only in later updates that SE added +enmity gear for ninjas IIRC). You need to be a lot more on the ball and aware.

I groaned too when I got a NIN tank as Twit. Pre Jin the NIN is really reliant on spamming tools to hold hate, and the majority I experienced didn't seem to do that. I had one where I got hate from initial de-buffs, ending up with me being too scared to mb.

I love NIN's now as BRD now mind you :)

nin onry

dramaqueen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, finally got the 360 version yesterday or so and started installing it a few hours ago. All was well until I got the POL-12288 error which means it can't update. Argh. Reinstall required.

It'd better be worth it.

You can register it no problem when you instal it just fill in allready a member then PO will instal, once instaled it will see that you are not a meber and you'll have to sign up from there. when i did it this way i did not have a single POL-1361 error, when i tryed it that other way i sat there for like 4 houers with no result

Well, it's finally installed ;)

I don't like the start of the game that much, it really just throws you into the deep and you need to figure everything out for yourself. Normally I don't mind, but with such a complex title I can't really say I like it.

Well, it's finally installed ;)

I don't like the start of the game that much, it really just throws you into the deep and you need to figure everything out for yourself. Normally I don't mind, but with such a complex title I can't really say I like it.

Yeah. The start is really overwhelming. Took me until about level 10 to realise what was going on

Sorry to post here when there's a sticky made for it, but could someone give me a world pass to Garuda, please? I posted my request in the proper area a couple of days ago and I haven't had a reply yet. :angry:

Sorry to post here when there's a sticky made for it, but could someone give me a world pass to Garuda, please? I posted my request in the proper area a couple of days ago and I haven't had a reply yet. :(

Hi there Xibxang. Sorry you've had to wait. I've picked up a pass for you. It's got 5 uses on it and it'll run out 167 hours after this post has been made.

Remember after you've entered your character name, type Garuda in the world box then the worldpass box appears for you to put the number in. I'm sorry I won't be able to sort you out with a linkshell. But if you meet up with some of the people from here they might be able to get you one. :rolleyes:

The worldpass is : 8627595932

Guest JamesLee

Just so you know, and hope you don't mind...

I used the world pass code too (8627595932). Lost all my old account details, so had to buy a new game and account. :o

New character is called Xanthie, starting in Windhurst.

Edit - This post was brought to you by JamesLee when it should have been Rikku *sigh*