rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
gozaimas

Broken Sword Japanese Box Art

A lot nicer than the western box art!

The game was a bit of a disappointment, but I still enjoyed it.

Nice Japanese box art, I'm sure Charles in pleased ;)

Quite fond of Broken Sword 3, I spent a quality couple of months with the Revolution guys, helping out with TRC/TCR stuff, and then getting roped into dubbing all the videos and fixing some of the translations.

Still, as a development studio, it's one of the best placed ever. Next door to a curry house, over the street is chinese, and you've got two pubs, one at the top of the street and the good Ol Kings Head at the bottom (£1.30 a pint too!). Many is the time I enjoyed a Pat Wednesday there :D

Heres to a 4th in the series!

---

Sol

---

Mind you, I wouldn't have thought the game would do well in Japan...the game wasn't even released in the US was it? I heard it wasn't...

Toops

Mind you, I wouldn't have thought the game would do well in Japan...the game wasn't even released in the US was it? I heard it wasn't...

Toops

It was published by The Adventure Comapany in the US. I think it only came out on PC and Xbox though.

Wonder if they have fixed all of the critical bugs in the game?

There were some shitty bugs alright, but the game was still completable and playable. So not exactly critical, IMO.

There were some shitty bugs alright, but the game was still completable and playable. So not exactly critical, IMO.

I had one were a puzzle 'broke' (stuck in a loop) preventing any further progression, forcing me to reset my xbox. And there were numerous hang bugs to.

I thing by definition they are critical bugs tbh ;)

I had one were a puzzle 'broke' (stuck in a loop) preventing any further progression, forcing me to reset my xbox. And there were numerous hang bugs to.

I thing by definition they are critical bugs tbh ;)

Ooh I didn't get those. Unlucky!

Hmm, I don't remember experiencing any bugs on the PC version. In fact I sailed through the game quite easily without needing to spend ages on any puzzles and enjoyed the experience (apart from the ending ;)).