IGNORED

Halo 3 - now coming to Xbox One. MC Collection.

Kryptonian

i think you're more annoyed by me tbh.

Halo 2 wasnt delayed. Righto.

It wasn't though. It took a while to develop but they never said "it will be out on xxx" until they had a date. Unlike Perfect Dark for example which was given dates which fell through.

Indeed.

Kicked by angel. Who is a bit of a twat, too.

You called me a cunt 3 times in PMs, where i was only apologising for being rude in the footy thread. Dont be shocked i was annoyed.

Bollocks, im the new POTS.

It wasn't though. It took a while to develop but they never said "it will be out on xxx" until they had a date. Unlike Perfect Dark for example which was given dates which fell through.

Maybe someone should start a 'was halo 2 delayed?' thread.

That would mean the rest of us could just KNEEL.

-_-

So what I want to know is how Earth managed to lose to a prophet and some brutes? Halo 2's ending implies the Elites, Grunts and Hunters are, at the very least, refusing to do the bidding of the prophets. They should be aware that the Great Journey is nothing but a deluded suicide pact. So how did Earth get into such a state? Thoughts and theories on a postcard please.

Microsoft own Bungie. If they say it's being released next week, it's being fucking released next week, and it had better be fucking well finished by then, too.

In this instance, Microsoft said when it was to be released, and then they changed it. The publisher delayed it. Angel is right, you're wrong.

If Nintendo say Metroid Prime is delayed, you don't go "zomg, I'll wait until Retro Studios make an OFFICIAL announcement".

You gloated a lot less than I would after having proven Spew wrong, Angel.

But he didn't - Bungie always said they wouldn't give a date until it was ready. MS and their Xbox people always come out with some garbage.

So what I want to know is how Earth managed to lose to a prophet and some brutes? Halo 2's ending implies the Elites, Grunts and Hunters are, at the very least, refusing to do the bidding of the prophets. They should be aware that the Great Journey is nothing but a deluded suicide pact. So how did Earth get into such a state? Thoughts and theories on a postcard please.

What's your address?

You called me a cunt 3 times in PMs, where i was only apologising for being rude in the footy thread. Dont be shocked i was annoyed.

-_-

Yeah. 'I want Kieron Dyer to break his leg, and you should to.' What an apology!

Bollocks, im the new POTS.

Nah. He's my happy little stalker. You gave up too easily.

Microsofts Official Website proclaims mar 2004. Microsoft being the game's publishers.

Aye spew, carry on being right about everything.

Bungie never said that - they never gave a date, some monkey put an estimated date on the Microsoft website, big deal.

-_-

Yeah. 'I want Kieron Dyer to break his leg, and you should to.' What an apology!

Nah. He's my happy little stalker. You gave up too easily.

Kieran Dyer is..ah forget it.

Pls elaborate on the POTS thing though.

Microsoft own Bungie. If they say it's being released next week, it's being fucking released next week, and it had better be fucking well finished by then, too.

In this instance, Microsoft said when it was to be released, and then they changed it. The publisher delayed it. Angel is right, you're wrong.

If Nintendo say Metroid Prime is delayed, you don't go "zomg, I'll wait until Retro Studios make an OFFICIAL announcement".

You gloated a lot less than I would after having proven Spew wrong, Angel.

They didn't say when, they put an estimate down so people had a rough idea of when to expect it. Bungie never put a date out, they said it'd be ready when it's ready (that's almost exactly what they said).

Microsoft own them, but putting swearies in doesn't make your point anymore right.

The publisher didn't delay it, they simply didn't know the date originally.

angel didn't prove anything. lololers

They didn't say when, they put an estimate down so people had a rough idea of when to expect it. Bungie never put a date out, they said it'd be ready when it's ready (that's almost exactly what they said).

Microsoft own them, but putting swearies in doesn't make your point anymore right.

lololers proves a point?

I don't believe that either of you really care.

It's old news no?

Kieran Dyer is..ah forget it.

Pls elaborate on the POTS thing though.

Ahh. You're back to stalking me again. That ignore button doesn't really work for you, does it?

Ah great thanks for fucking up the thread guys with blabber about the HALO2 release date! Wank

Let's get back to it.

It looked very pretty. Very well directed. My other half wasn't too convinced about the textures on the ground, mind.

Judging from the trailer plenty of chief vs covenant overground battles in the desert and open spaces, but then goes underground to forerunner places to find new foe. Should be fun!

Let's get back to it.

o/\o

It's a great little trailer. Can't wait.

Halo 3 with all its bells and whistles and an assault rifle too.

Don't care when it's released. Take your time, Bungie.

If reading posts counts as stalking, im stalking thousands of people. Stalk stalk.

Careful. I'm halfway up a ladder outside your bedroom.

Yeah. Game developers. They're the ones who decide the release date.

And you should be extra fucking nice to me after all the help I gave you with that essay you were writing. The only reason you're not sucking me off right now is because I haven't announced the release date of my cock.

Coming (IN YOUR MOUTH) Holiday 2006.

PRAY IT'S DELAYED.