Saw 36 Crazyfists On Sunday,

JFK

I saw 36 Crazyfists on Sunday at the MeanFiddler and they had 2 amazingly good support bands; namely - Eighteen Visions and Bullet For My Valentine.

The tour is going round the country and I strongly suggest that you check them all out. Especially if your a fan of the British music scene, Bullet For My Valentine are amazing.

I hadnt heard of either of the supports till now, so I will be checking out their albums this week.

I would have said that they fit into the whole hardcore/emo genre that the others are in, if you like Silverstein, as I see you do, then you will definitely enjoy all 3 bands.

I was thinking about going to the Oxford gig too, just cos i enjoyed it so much,

I hated 18 visions when I saw em at the garage about 2 years ago. All ego and no tunes.

It's the first I've heard of them, so maybe they've come on a lot since then. I thought they were briliant. As for the egos, I didn't really notice, was enjoying the music too much.

As for Crazyfists, they were damn good live, his voice is brilliant. Good crowd interaction and they themselves were overwhelmed at how popular they now are in the UK.

All in all, 3 top bands.

Yeah I saw this sucka on tuesday oop north. Went mainly for visions having seen crazyfists before and not heard bulletformy valentine.

But yeah it was an ace gig, and now im trying to find some tickets for lost prophets next month cos 18 visions are supporting them.

Well I saw them play in Oxford. Bullet For My Valentine were really good and I will definitely pick up their album when it gets released (November 15th!). As I expected I didn't really like Eighteen Visions, just not my thing and during their set about half the floor was the mosh pit with one the Eighteen Visions guitarists shouting to make it bigger. Which sucked considering the number who were actually moshing was quite small. 36 Crazyfists, of course, were amazing although they seemed to just be playing stuff off their new album, in the order it's on the album! This was slightly broken up by one track from bitterness the star (eightminutesupsidedown) and the singer from bullet from my valentine joining in with on the songs. They did play Slit Wrist Theory as their final song though (after much chanting) which was a great way to end it.

They were around during the club night too, all three bands, but didn't do an awful lot. Saying that 36 Crazyfists were DJing really would be stretching it.

Anyways anyone thinking of going really should, make sure you get a ticket soon the oxford gig sold out.