IGNORED

Pikmin 2

Shoes

There's no time limit in the caves either. If you screw up, the reset button is your friend. Not ideal, but it works. I ended up redoing a lot of the boss battles using reset. It always broke my heart to see tonnes of Pikmin killed with one attack from a boss. Always felt quite guilty sacrificing the white pikmin to poison an enemy as well. :D

I dont reset as its a lot of pain with the freeloader, but currently i only take small groups of pikmin to enemies and bosses. the rest stay with the other captain in a safe area. Its a right pain though because its a lot of work collecting treasure and trying to get out alive at the end of it all. Im noticing more geysers though which is good as it means you can get out and regroup safely.

I dont reset as its a lot of pain with the freeloader, but currently i only take small groups of pikmin to enemies and bosses. the rest stay with the other captain in a safe area. Its a right pain though because its a lot of work collecting treasure and trying to get out alive at the end of it all. Im noticing more geysers though which is good as it means you can get out and regroup safely.

When I press the reset button after using a freeloader, I don't have to use the Freeloader again. Only after a hard reset.

duno about the sale but they certainly dont have them two games for 20 quid. However you can buy the us version of ToS for around 15 quid on VGP.

I'll probably do that then, although I need to pick up a Freeloader off play first.

Cube modchips are available for about £30 delivered, so there's not even need for Freeloader anymore :D;)

unless you got a panny Q and opening it up makes you want to close it all up, put it back in its box and send it back to japan because it looks that scary :o. Of course a normal cube can be got for 30 quid, i may actually pick one up soon to be honest.

• 7 years later...

Playing this for the very first time. Brilliant little game, and contrary to popular opinion, I think I prefer this one to its predecessor, as it's more polished and more laidback. Together with a can of ice cold Old Jamaica, and you can say that geek Summer is finally here 8)

• 8 months later...