What Is Your Latest Dvd

Del Boy

Lost in Translation

Agree with Dazza, enjoy mate. I just can't get enough of the film, even catching Bladerunner up as my most watched film.

Last DVD's I have bought were all Takeshi Miike films, having seen the compelling Audition and the Excellent,excellent Agitator on TV recently I thought I'd get hold of them. Got hold of Shinjuku Triad Society and Ichi the Killer to go along with them. Enjoyed the lot and will definitely be tracking down more of his films in the near future.

Just got the 2-disc edition of Shrek 2 today.

Haven't had a look at it yet - packaging is novel though - there's a quote from Donkey on the front (a "press me" sound bite), and the front is sort of velcro-ed on one side - open it and it's like a pop-up book.. ish.

Err... I bought Wu Tang Vs. Ninja, the tale of how Abbot White (uber-perv), master of the Wu Tang kung-fu style, tries to wipe out the Shaolin with assistance from a local ninja group. Pretty good, actually, once you get around the faqct the nija training camp is obviously a Forestry Comission playground.

Only the Shaolin finger jab can defeat Abbot White!

I bought the Shrek 2 set on Monday. Maybe it was me, but I didn't rate it as high as the original, though Puss in Boots was great. I think it did "warm up" after he appeared.

Also bought the classic BBC Childrens Christmas Serial "Box of Delights". I hope to be able to watch that tonight.

I just ordered Smallville Season 2 from Amazon (I loved Season 1). Seeing as the price is reduced by over 50% now I decided it was time to get it. Hopefully it will arrive next Monday (it ought to by the look of the projected dispatch... using free delivery).

Watched Box of Delights last night. Almost an hours worth of extras as well. There is a 27 minute interview between the director and the child star (as was) recorded this July. The rest are from three TV shows that had segments about the serial when it was first released.

• 5 weeks later...