What Is Your Latest Dvd

Del Boy

For christmas I got Eternal Sunshine and Donnie Brasco, no surprises there as i asked for them both. A little surprise was a ben folds dvd that came with his live cd. Hardly makes up for his delayed UK tour though.

I got Eternal Sunshine as well. Need to watch it again. Had Donnie Brasco for a while - it's decent, and enjoyable to see Depp and Pacino but it lacks the pizazz and direction of the bigger-name gangsta flicks.

Got my father S1 & S2, as they were down to £30 per DVD Box Set :D

She had to buy it herself, and she STILL paid £45 for it.

IRONY: Inside was a voucher for £10 of S1, S2, or S3... like you wouldn't buy those first?

p.s. The voucher expired 06/06/03 <_<

The Day After Tomorrow (1 Disc Edition) from play.com today for £6.99 (Can't be arsed with two disc version as too many films doesn't put subtitles on special features just the movie and nothing else) and Kill Bill Vol 2 from Amazon.Jp which I used my 20 quids from nan.

I also got Aladddin, Spiderman 2, and Return to the King Extended edition for Christmas.

So I got 5 films to watch and The Shield Series 1 on DVD next week.

They've got a Criterion sale over at CD-Wow at the moment. I daren't even look so soon after Xmas. My last purchase was in fact the five-disc Criterion set of Fanny and Alexander.

Bough the Die Hard Trilogy down the Barras for £10

Is it this one?

Or this one?

I just couldn't live with the former, knowing of the latter's existence.

For Christmas I got,

The Simpsons Seasons 3 & 4

Return of the King : EE

The Truman Show

Superman 1 & 2

I am awaiting Peep Show, Lost in Translation and One Flew over the Cuckoos Next from my online sales purchases. I am now off to burn my credit cards, and put my answer phone on ;)

Lost in Translation and an Aussie film called Chopper, both recieved for Christmas.

Not seen, or even heard of Chopper before. It's covered in quotes about how great it is, but I'm still slightly apprehensive about putting it on. If it turns out to be shit, then I've just lost 90 minutes! Which is not on. Has anyone seen it then? Worth watching?

Lost in Translation and an Aussie film called Chopper, both recieved for Christmas.

Not seen, or even heard of Chopper before. It's covered in quotes about how great it is, but I'm still slightly apprehensive about putting it on. If it turns out to be shit, then I've just lost 90 minutes! Which is not on. Has anyone seen it then? Worth watching?

Chopper rock's, based on a true story of chopper reid

Played by the HULK (New Hulk ;) ) Eric Bana

The only DVD I got for Christmas is Goodfellas SE. But I got vouchers for 3 DVD shops too.

I also ordered the 5 2-disc sets which make up Farscape Season 4 a few days ago, so they should arrive soon. Less than half price at Play. Affiliate link used, before anyone asks.