IGNORED

Ilovebees

Sybernetix

COMPLETE FUCKING BOLLOCKS

As usual rabbiting on as if you actually know what your talking about biglime, ilovebees is not original in the slightest and is a poor imitation of what Hi-Res! did years ago with campaigns such as 'requiem for a dream' the only difference is the gaming community has a much more time on their hands than the target audience for that film and because of the whole forum and rumor culture surrounding games coupled with the fact most of them don't know much about advertising, well as you can see you got a half arsed and pretty pathetic campaign getting much more recognition than it deserves.

In this entire thread biglime never said it was original. He said: "ILoveBees was a masterful bit of work." Which you actually quoted, and he's right, it is masterful. If you can't see that I... I just don't know whats wrong with you.

df0notfound is dead right.

This kind of nonsense only happens because of how insular games people are. I mean, I saw something recently that claimed the "NeoTokyo" level in TS2 is "clearly inspired by Metal Gear Solid". I guess that person had never seen Blade Runner then . . .

Then there's stuff which irritates me, like games people liking music only because it's in a game, and had they encountered it anywhere else they'd say it was crap.

And these "hilarious" webcomics about games . . . good god.

And these "hilarious" webcomics about games . . . good god.

I was agreeing with you up to this point. Penny-Arcade can be very funny... (although it's gone a bit shit again recently), while (admittedly) most games-related webcomics aren't any good.

"whois" tests don't prove anything.

They [whois tests] prove that all six domains are registered to the same person/company, and we know for a fact that at least two of them are officially Nintendo/Retro (the two main ones). Not exactly a huge leap to thinking the other four are as well then is it really?

But her body temperature will be slightly higher and gentle exercise will be good for her....so it kinda evens out  ;)

And after ramming a tampon up her she'll get the usual energy boost as demonstrated on the adverts.

They [whois tests] prove that all six domains are registered to the same person/company, and we know for a fact that at least two of them are officially Nintendo/Retro (the two main ones). Not exactly a huge leap to thinking the other four are as well then is it really?

How do you know for a fact they are nintendo/retro employees ? is there a link proving this somewhere ?

Sorry I dont mean to be pedantic but just saying things are fact doesnt work.

How do you know for a fact they are nintendo/retro employees ? is there a link proving this somewhere ?

Sorry I dont mean to be pedantic but just saying things are fact doesnt work.

Link? No. Email from Nintendo? Yes.

I can say with 100% certainty that the Channel 51 and Orbis sites are of Nintendo/Retro origin (or at least www.2advanced.com who they appear to have hired to create them).

What does that mean for the other four 'joke' sites? It means I can't 100% confirm it, but they appeared at the same time and are registered to the same people. Make of that what you will.

Why on earth do people think that those of us who think these sites were shit are somehow defending Halo 2's honour?

I'm not really fussed about Halo 2.

Some of us just know shit advertising.

And as for the other 2 sites that rgraves has been banging on about? They're not much cop either.

Christ, if this is the reaction to a knocking advert, $DIETY help the first person to say "Halo 2, I didn't really enjoy it."

Not the point at all.

I just think it's fucking poor advertising, and I'm making that observation as someone working in the advertising industry.

In this entire thread biglime never said it was original. He said: "ILoveBees was a masterful bit of work." Which you actually quoted, and he's right, it is masterful. If you can't see that I... I just don't know whats wrong with you.

A differing opinion?