IGNORED

Bad Santa

Judas

Just saw this today, fantastic.

It starts out pretty slow, looking like it's going to be a single hour and a half long joke. ie: santa takes a slug of whiskey everyother word, most of which are shit or fuck. And to some extent...it is. But I was literally in tears of unable-to-breath laughter at a few scenes.

actually i thought it was a kids film...

i downloaded it about 5 months ago, never got round to watching it.

After the first few minutes of the film i realised its not a kids film!! :)

It was actually really good. That retard kid was... weird. It was quite funny, and serious in places - didnt exactly end like i think it would but yeah it was decent ending.

Highly reccomended.

Anyone else see this today?

Just got back from a showing at my local cinema, and I absolutely loved it. There were only about 10 people in the whole theatre (and I think the projectionist was a bit shaky towards the beginning, as the whole picture was moving) but once it got going it was a highly enjoyable comedy. It also had a very strong storyline as well, which I was quite pleasantly surprised with.

Anyway, recommended.

Saw it at the cinema on Thursday.

There's about 5-10 minutes of stuff cut out from the American version I downloaded, and 1 changed scene. But it was still great. Audience turn-out wasn't great, but everyone was in hysterics at times.

Bizarrely someone took their kids to see it. Don't think it's entirely suitable, but there you go.

Saw this the other day, the unrated version on DVD to be precise.

Honestly it was a bit "meh". Was OK, but not hilarious or anything, unless you find the idea of Santa swearing and fucking fat chicks up the arse constantly hilarious I guess. Honestly that last sentance makes the movie sound funnier than it is.

A solid 6/10 for me. OK, but I don't think I could be bothered to watch again.

"Special treatment? I'm 3-foot-fucking-tall, you asshole! It's a matter of physics. Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?"

"Bitch, bitch, bitch!"

"Sketch it up, you fucking moron. Fucking Leonardo da Vinci."

"What'd you call me, thigh-high?"

"I called you a fucking guinea homo from the 15th-fucking-century, you dickhead!"

Laffo.

Well I assumed the barrage of "funny quotes" was an attack on my not being as enthralled by the movie as others on here were. Sorry for not having the same opinion as you, but I think its important in threads like these that at least someone has a dissenting voice, otherwise people will think this movie is going to be really great, and will be dissappointed.