The Rubbish Halo Players Thread

Liquid Myth

Am I a bit late for this?

Gamertag - Captain Popo

Not at all.

As long as people keep buying Halo 2 or getting live, we'll be accepting members. While some of us may now officially be "Rllmuk Average Players" it's hardly a catchy name for a clan.

All that has to be done is for me (or any other member, but it does seem to be me usually) is to send you a clan invite.

If anyone above hasn't got a clan invite who wanted one by 9pm tonight re-post because I feel I may have missed a couple of you out.

Middlecorps?

I'm going to choose to ignore that in this thread.

If it was my clan, maybe I would say ;) but it's not. So I'm not going to. You know he can track shit down. With Robots.

Just move away from the thread.

:blink:

Seriously though, would it be a good idea to set up a new clan for the current Rllmuk Nubes elites? It would make games clan members had more even, but then again it's not like we're serious...

Personally I think yes, but not for a fair while yet. I don't think any of us have a huge advantage over the other members for a while.

Yo! Who's on tonight?

Try the online thread ;)

That said:

Me.

Although I might be a little late - can you send clan invites to the people who need them?

Just go to the clan screen, hit X, hit add member and type 'em in.

I think you can set handicaps online, much as you can in system link/split screen.

Worth doing?

You can, but I think if it gets to the point where people are worth handicapping it wouldn't be that fun to play them, or for them to play new players.

Please can I join your clan? I'm not very good at online Halo at all...and I don't have a headset :huh:

I'd like to try though.

Gamertag F4rley.

Thanks.

Consider yourself invited. Well in a bit anyway.

Your performaces in team matches especially would improve with a headset though - communication kicks ass. But don't worry, the clan will give you plenty of people who suck in a nice neat list to practice with - people who won't give a damn if you play shit anyway.

That was a party political broadcast for the Rllmuk Nubes.

Seriously though, would it be a good idea to set up a new clan for the current Rllmuk Nubes elites? It would make games clan members had more even, but then again it's not like we're serious...

I'm undecided on that. Having so many people in the clan means that someone else will usually be online when a member wants a game. And I'd prefer to be pwned by a good RN than some random stranger. But I can see how it must be frustrating for the better players to be in a clan full of n00bs when they want to be tested. I suppose if the clan got too big (as it's bound to if we keep accepting members, which we will...) a split would be inevitable anyway, the question then would be whether to take a cross-section of levels for each or split the group roughly down the middle.

I'm undecided on that. Having so many people in the clan means that someone else will usually be online when a member wants a game. And I'd prefer to be pwned by a good RN than some random stranger. But I can see how it must be frustrating for the better players to be in a clan full of n00bs when they want to be tested. I suppose if the clan got too big (as it's bound to if we keep accepting members, which we will...) a split would be inevitable anyway, the question then would be whether to take a cross-section of levels for each or split the group roughly down the middle.

Hmmm. Tough innit?

I'd say that I'm the best player in the clan at the moment (roughly equal with a few others mind) - and I don't mind playing against lower ranked players at all at the moment. That said, I've been having some good games with the Sacred Remains clan too, who are generally better than me.

If we did setup a clan of higher skilled nubes then we would probably be able to give some of the other clans a run for their money with practise.

I'll be away until after christmas in a weeks time though, so I think delaying any decision until I'm back is a good idea :)

Going to be on tonight at 10ish btw.

OKAY PEOPLE, LISTEN UP.

I'm extremely sorry I haven't been around to modify people's accounts, mess with their log-ins and promote members. I've just been mad busy over the past couple of weeks, and I suppose I should get around to this. However, I've lost track of pretty much everything and so am a little confused as to who does what in the where now.

I'll probably be sorting some stuff out tomorrow, although I'm not sure for times.

I think I'm on the list on bungie.net but never made it into the actual clan, so if someone wants to send me an invite (VanThal) that'd be great. I got a bit fed up with everyone else having clan names next to their tag online, so I created 'Coronation St.' as a clan just to have something there. Then I actually did get a clan invite from a couple of friends I often meet online, but it's a 'proper' clan and it's really not much fun. Too many people who spend ages playing the game, learning every nook and cranny, and I can't keep up with that. Too old.

OKAY PEOPLE, LISTEN UP.

I'm extremely sorry I haven't been around to modify people's accounts, mess with their log-ins and promote members. I've just been mad busy over the past couple of weeks, and I suppose I should get around to this. However, I've lost track of pretty much everything and so am a little confused as to who does what in the where now.

I'll probably be sorting some stuff out tomorrow, although I'm not sure for times.

I've been doing pretty much all the day to day management of adding players and arranging games and suchlike. We're getting on alright as a group, so don't feel bad about it. If you want to take the leadership back, thats fine by me.

Our Match Against EVT

Full details in the online folder, in short they won despite us leading for two thirds of the match.

Ie. We get a moral victory.

We can take 'em next time, easily. And we're rubbish! I think they're just called Evil Team because they smell evil.

Where the bejesus was everyone else, though? Playing bloody football, that's where.