The Rubbish Halo Players Thread

Liquid Myth

I'm in if you still want numbers.

I've never played multiplayer Halo at all and I've hardly touched any game but Final Fantasy xi for the last few months so I will be the worst Halo player ever.

I've just reactivated live for this game and I'm of work Thursday and Friday so it would be nice to get some games in without being completely humiliated.

Gamertag is tyler durden200

I've just signed up to www.bungie.net this morning and its really easy to create a clan (called a group for some reason)

AMAZING! Squad is coming !

These are the questions that need filling in :

- Group Name: (required) What do you want to call your new group? This is a required field and can be up to 24 characters and must be a unique name.

- Membership Requires Approval: Do you want your group to be open for anyone to join or do you want to control who can and can't become a member?

- Group Motto: (required) What's your credo? You have 255 characters to establish the motto for your new group.

- Group Description: (required) This is your chance to describe your group to others. What's your group all about? What do you want visitors and potential members to know about your group?

- Group HQ City: (optional) Where is your base of operations? (50 character max)

- Group HQ State/Provence: (optional) More detail about where you are located. (up to 50 characters)

- Group HQ Country: (optional) What country are you in? (50 character max)

- Group HQ Zip Code: (optional) What Zip are you located in? (10 character max)

I've just signed up to www.bungie.net this morning and its really easy to create a clan (called a group for some reason)

AMAZING! Squad is coming !

These are the questions that need filling in :

- Group Name: (required) What do you want to call your new group? This is a required field and can be up to 24 characters and must be a unique name.

- Membership Requires Approval: Do you want your group to be open for anyone to join or do you want to control who can and can't become a member?

- Group Motto: (required) What's your credo? You have 255 characters to establish the motto for your new group.

- Group Description: (required) This is your chance to describe your group to others. What's your group all about? What do you want visitors and potential members to know about your group?

- Group HQ City: (optional) Where is your base of operations? (50 character max)

- Group HQ State/Provence: (optional) More detail about where you are located. (up to 50 characters)

- Group HQ Country: (optional) What country are you in? (50 character max)

- Group HQ Zip Code: (optional) What Zip are you located in? (10 character max)

Ooh, that's much easier than getting everyone's name on the friends list.

Okay, I'll go about doing that now, under the name "RLLMUK nubes".

Okay, everyone should throw themselves into the "RLLMUK nubes" group at Bungie.net. The user ID (if useful for anything) is 8315.

Ok I've done that and I got this message

You have been added to the member queue. As soon as you're approved to join by the group staff, you'll be a member.

I joined Bungie.net as Mallet if that makes any difference

I'm a bit sceptical about so called crap players. I have only completed Halo (about 3 months ago) on easy, and that was a struggle!

If you've finished the game on Heroic i think that means you are far from crap. I know multiplayer is different but at least you can obviously aim straight! :(

oh yeah, can i join in the death fun please. :lol:

edit*i'm in the queue waiting to join*

Salright. Found it.  Their site is a bit rubbish, huh?  Difficult to navigate, I mean.

I agree, wasn't very clear at all.

I stuck on Halo for the first time in months earlier, it's possible I'm worse than I thought I was, I am going to die so many times :o

Right...

Just tried to sign up the group at Bungie, I somehow managed to register once as MalevolentPanda, without giving a password at any point. When I tried to sign back in I 'reset my password my email', logged with the new password and was then told that MalevolentPanda was already taken.

Not sure if it's just me but that site is confusing. Anyway I am now MalevolentPandas, (plural) and have asked to join the group again. Could you add MalevolentPandas, and if possible, get rid of MalevolentPanda? (On the Bungie Site, my gamertag is still the singular version).

How some of that makes sense, sorry to mess you around,

Oh, and do I still need to add all the gamertags to my friends list, or does the group thing avoid all that?