NBA Live 2005

Powerdrome

Scaler

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Total Club Manager 2005

Xbox Classics

-

Which one (s) you getting?

Is the Gameboy Advance GTA not coming out Friday as well?

Not that its has been getting exactly "glowing" reviews. A 6.<something> from Gamespot where the say the game just isn't that fun, and a 8.5 from IGN who are well known for overrating games (9.9 for GTA:SA anyone? :)

Was playing Sly2 last night, never played the first on but got a press copy of this and I'm really enjoying it, will obviously get put on the back burner when GTA:SA comes out, but I think my ex would love it so I'm gonna give it to her.

Is Metal Slug: Advance a port of Metal Slug 1, if so is this worth getting if I already have the NGPC version?

Was playing Sly2 last night .. I think my ex would love it so I'm gonna give it to her.

Blimey. I wouldn't give anything to my Ex (that didn't carry a 'not suitable for work' banner, anyway).

Kudos to you, sir, for extending the arm of gaming generosity across the marital breach. Or something. :angry:

Metal Slug Advance is NOT coming out tomorrow.

I will place all of my personal possesions, my girlfriend, my penis, my mother and father, my house, all the change in my pocket, my PS2, my beatmania controller and all my import games, my bed, my pet cat, every other remaining body part that I have, and then my dying breath... that Metal Slug Advance doesn't come out tomorrow.

I will place all of my personal possesions, my girlfriend, my penis, my mother and father, my house, all the change in my pocket, my PS2, my beatmania controller and all my import games, my bed, my pet cat, every other remaining body part that I have, and then my dying breath... that Metal Slug Advance doesn't come out tomorrow.

Please let it come out, please let it come out, please let it come out, please let it come out, please let it come out, please let it come out...

:)

Sly 2 for me. I had hoped to receive it today but Simplygames sent me the original instead :) But I called them and they said they would send it out to me today so I should hopefully receive it tomorrow. Nothing else on that list of interest to me.

Sly 2 for me. I had hoped to receive it today but Simplygames sent me the original instead :ph34r: But I called them and they said they would send it out to me today so I should hopefully receive it tomorrow. Nothing else on that list of interest to me.

Simply Games are assholes. I sent them back Burnout 3 on 22/09/04 and still have not reufnded my card. Called them today to be told they would look into but would not be classed as a priority as they were trying to ship San Andreas. Told em to F off and get my card refunded :(

Burnout arrived late and they offer a shitty service. Gob smacked that we have to see their banner everytime I log into this forum. They are 2nd rate compared to Amazon, Play, Game Online or Gameplay.

Avoid !!!!!!!!! :angry:

Simply Games are assholes. I sent them back Burnout 3 on 22/09/04 and still have not reufnded my card. Called them today to be told they would look into but would not be classed as a priority as they were trying to ship San Andreas. Told em to F off and get my card refunded :ph34r:

Burnout arrived late and they offer a shitty service. Gob smacked that we have to see their banner everytime I log into this forum. They are 2nd rate compared to Amazon, Play, Game Online or Gameplay.

Avoid !!!!!!!!! :(

I'm slightly concerned now, as my GTA: SA has not shipped :S