IGNORED

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Goemon

Easily taken over Outrun 2 as my favourite live game. Lag hasen't been a problem at all in the UK but the bloody crashes after the rematch screen are a pain in the arse. Waiting a while before hitting rematch seems to make it less likely.

gamertag : NickyDrinks if anyone fancies a game.

this is possible the best thing ever, I ve been playing hyper none stop. I used to think ryu/ken where the only good characters but guile is bloody amazing.

Strangely my mates have started playing this on the snes recently round in their flat, I made ten quid last night from playing "quid a win" against my gambling nut mate. (he recently made £13 from me in darts gambling)

the countdown has begun. I should be live in a matter of days and when it happens, fear my parrying skills <_<

I'm loving SF3 all over again. Parrying is just such a beautiful way to compliment the existing (and still brilliant) SF play mechanics that it makes me cry a little.

Ok. Not at all. See j00 onlien soon lolz.

I'm really struggling with the xbox pad. I need a stick.

Logic 3 xbox arcade stick

04384c03c7cba479a8218eaa4d2c288d.jpg

Not bad for the money I guess. It's not a Hori, but then, what is? If that seems a bit wasteful, you might want to try this:

Logic 3 Tri-format (sexual?) arcade stick

8e3abadb17bf358f6487ca6fb2255055.jpg

Xbox, PS2 and...PC :)

An odd choice perhaps, but I picked this one up recently and it's not turned out too bad. Again, it's not a Hori or a Dreamcast arcade stick, but it is much easier than with the pad.

Both of these retail at £19.99 and are available at most good Gamestations.

Hey Goemon, i've added you to me friends list. Next time i see you one, i'll send an invite. ^^

You may want to check out the 'Clawstophobia' Q tutorial vid from below to see the waking horror that is Q >_<

This is just a cut & paste of a post over at ntsc-uk:

If your completely new to 3S goto www.combovideos.com, register (it's free!), and download the 3S Basics vid by Thongboy in the tutorial section of the videos.

It's a fantastic way to get up to scratch pronto. I found it most useful, enjoyable and it's the best 3S vid of it's sort out there.

Anyone else seen it?

Is grav0 not playing this? He sounds norty!

Hey Goemon, i've added you to me friends list. Next time i see you one, i'll send an invite. ^^

You may want to check out the 'Clawstophobia' Q tutorial vid from below to see the waking horror that is Q >_<

This is just a cut & paste of a post over at ntsc-uk:

If your completely new to 3S goto www.combovideos.com, register (it's free!), and download the 3S Basics vid by Thongboy in the tutorial section of the videos.

It's a fantastic way to get up to scratch pronto. I found it most useful, enjoyable and it's the best 3S vid of it's sort out there.

Anyone else seen it?

Is grav0 not playing this? He sounds norty!

Yea, I've seen them vids

I watched a Q one which has got me worried! ;)

I'm keeping an eye out for you, I need to test the skills! ;)

We need to organise a BIIIIG tourney or something. Come on people, come play! :blink:

Gamertag: Kugutsu

Yes, yes, yes.

I'd definitely be up for that. It would give me the incentive to get good at this game (and I'm certainly not right now - as Preacher found out yesterday).

Cheers for the games Preacher pretty even

Aye, were it not for the lag I think it would've been a far better game. Which leads me onto the next bit nicely...

How's the lag on this?

I'm desperately trying to set up a Live account here in Gibraltar but it's proving to be a cunt. If I get through and 3S net play is good, I'm getting the Xbox version.

That'd make it the third copy of 3S I own.  <_<

if you're just going to go from quick match to quick match, expect wildly varied lag conditions - regardless of connection speed. Your best bet is to find someone with a good connection speed and on a level playing field with you and just keep playing them endlessly. It's what I did for most of the night with my new buddy Benasato :lol:

Oddly enough, the lag slowly faded out and our matches become fiercely competitive, with several instances of to and fro parrying that seemed to go on forever. Basically, it's a fantastic online experience if you can find a regular, lag-free buddy.