GTA: San Andreas (obviously...)

Football Manager 2005

Outrun 2

Fable

Pikmin 2

Paper Mario 2

Pro Evo 4

Tales of Symphonia

Now my bro is coming over for the day so the likelihood is he'll sit on Football Manager while I progress through Paper Mario 2, or I play San Andreas inbetween bouts of 2 player PES.

I LOVE SATURDAYS! :D

San Andreas has totally sucked me in above all else. I can't just do one mission or whatever, I'm bound to get distracted and wander around doing something else for ages, I was quite impressed yesterday by the fact that when you set the inside of fast food joints on fire that it spreads around the place. Especially since I started it by spraying the tinyiest spurt of napalm on the person serving, they stood there for half a minute doing nothing until they gave a sudden "Argh!" and fell to the floor :D

I should be playing:

Gradius V - I completed it using continues but still wanna try and do it without. A little dissapointed with the last level though.

Guardian Heroes on Saturn

Haven't even touched Dark Saviour for the saturn actually

...and I'm trying to teach myself to program the GBA as well...

I'm going to try and complete halo on legendary (no pun intended old boy) before I get the sequel on Friday.

That's actually quite a good idea, although I'd never be able to do it, and I'd probably also overdose on Halo.

I'll likely just be playing a few games of CS on Live to tide me over until THAT game comes out.

The shooting pains in my hands testify that Meta Ridley is a ****. Damned shame that Metroid Prime's targeting system manages to fall apart on the second-half of the game's penultimate boss, leaving you to just shoot wildly. The trouble I'm having probably means that I'm rubbish at the game, but if I have to release L, double-jump, turn and press down L one more time....

Current list of games that I'm playing reads:

Halo

Metroid Prime

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Phantasy Star Online

Ikaruga

Advance Wars

Colin McRae 3

OTOGI

Planescape Torment

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Pro Evolution 3

Project Gotham Racing 2

Spiderman 2

Burnout 3

:D Officially up shit creek...

Not enough hours in the day.

http://ufo2000.sourceforge.net/

UFO2000 has been around forever, and is a multiplayer version of the ever spiffy UFO Enemy Unknown.

If you've never heard of it download the latest Beta, point it at your copy of UFO and connect to their server for some good old fashioned turn based carnage.

There aren't many people playing, so you'd be best off arranging to play somebody in advance, but the game does work perfectly over my two-cans-joined-with-string dialup, which is nice.

UFO2000 is open source which roughly translates to "not finished", but it works well enough. More importantly, it's good fun. You can play with upto 15 troops per team and everything you equip your squad with (including the men themselves) has a points value. You assemble a team upto an agreed points value or number of men. Teams of 4-8 are good.

In practice UFO2000 plays a bit like Warhammer40k. Not that i've ever played that you understand. The controls are pretty much the same as UFO Enemy Unknown, although the new GUI is a bit basic. UFO2000 also needs a copy of the original UFO to run, although i'd hazard a guess that since it's on every slightly dodgy abandonware site in existance, the less scrupulous amongst you will have little difficulty finding a copy. Try the 'nova.

Kingdom Under Fire The Crusaders: I am completely addicted to this bloody great game . Online it has a cutting edge of supreme perfection, and I can'y get enough of it. Top game. and great voice acting, including female lesbian yummy darkelves, orcs and ogres voiced as in the LOTR movie, etc. etc.

Animal Crossing, because it is the only Gamecube game that continues to spin in my GC.

Outrun 2: the beauty of having the possibility to play without thinking too much is always well appreciated.

Area 51 demo, and Ratchet 3 demo and Metal Gear Solid 3 demo.

Kingdom Under Fire The Crusaders: I am completely addicted to this bloody great game . Online it has a cutting edge of supreme perfection, and I can'y get enough of it. Top game. and great voice acting, including female lesbian yummy darkelves, orcs and ogres voiced as in the LOTR movie, etc. etc.

Is the game worth buying if you don't have live? Enjoyed Dynasty warriors 4 on the xbox too, is it anything like that?

Outrun 2

Spiderman 2

Forbidden Siren (‘Ello guv’nor, I’m a bloody zombie.)

Red Dead Revolver

I’ll try and get some ‘Halo’ in before next Friday and if I have time a few hours on ‘A Link to The Past’ before ‘Minish Cap’ comes out.

Oh, also some ‘Prince of Persia’ and ‘Metroid Prime’ before the sequels arrive.

Too many damn games. This weekend, it's:

GTA: San Andreas (PS2)

SEGA Superstars (PS2)

Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (GC)

Bomberman (probably MegaDrive version)

Not to mention stuff for work:

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within (PS2)

Killzone (PS2)

The Matrix Online (PC... although thankfully, the beta is only active from 11pm until 5am so it won't eat into my 'proper' gaming time)

And yes, I do love my job. Even though I have to play Killzone. :lol:

Just ordered my copy of Metroid Prime 2 as well, which will be here a weekend Wednesday, and Half-Life 2 supposedly unlocks itself on my PC just before... like I said, too many games. Still, at least I won't have to buy any until next Christmas now.

Oooh PoP2....damnit you have a fine job! ;-)

Any chance of impressions being posted?

Anyway as for me mainly San Andreas no doubt, although I have the last 2 chapters of Blood Will Tell to finished off too

The Matrix Online (PC... although thankfully, the beta is only active from 11pm until 5am so it won't eat into my 'proper' gaming time)

Gah, I got into the Matrix Online beta but it's such a system hog that I can't play it for more than 10 minutes before quitting in frustration. And it's not even like my rig is that bad!

Grrrr.

(No gaming for me, I escaped to outside a 100 mile radius of my consoles so that I could write an essay I've gotta do. I wanna finish Paper Mario 2, though...)

That was meant to be out mid/late November, but I'm guessing it has been put back?

Apparently so, although I saw an advert for it in this months PC Zone (which seemed a bit odd, given that it's now apparently slated for a Spring 2005 release).

I'm really really hoping it's out before then though. Yummy.